Fairy tail x reader (New Year's Special)

*Hey Guys, how you doing? I thought why not do a New year's update with your favorite Fairy tail guy since it's right around the corner. I hope you enjoy*
(F/FT/G)= Your Favorite Fairy Tail Guy
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
(Reader's POV)
"Thank you ladies again for coming along with me to find an outfit for this Party tonight especially on such short notice," I thanked. Lucy, Mira, Ezra and I are currently going dress shopping around Magnolia for a New Year's Party that Fairy Tail was hosting and invited all the other guys.

"No problem (Y/N), we always have your back no matter what," Lucy said giving me a side hug. I smiled and returned the hug. "Besides we need outfits for ourselves,"

"So, do you think your going get that famous midnight kiss at midnight from a certain someone?" Mira asked with a smirk. I blushed at the thought.

"I don't know, but I hope so since (F/FT/G) and I have been together for 9 months now," I responded.

"Don't worry about it you'll get that kiss (Y/N)" Erza assured me which made me smile.

We eventually get to a store and go in. We  began looking for a dress but couldn't find the right one. I tried on every dress that was given to me but I didn't like how they looked on me or they just didn't fit.

*Time Skip*
After hours of going from store to store looking for a dress, we finally found one that I really liked. We walked to my apartment since we decided to get ready for the party there. We walk into my apartment and I look at my clock and it read '3:30 pm'. The party didn't start til 8, even though the party started later we instantly went to my room and got ready.

I sat at my vanity and Mira began to do my makeup and makeup, while Erza did Lucy's on my bed. Once Mira was done, I helped her with her hair and makeup. After that, I went to the bathroom to go put on my outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror once I put on myself in the outfit.

 I looked at myself in the mirror once I put on myself in the outfit

"Man I look amazing," I thought

"Man I look amazing," I thought. I walked out of the bathroom and I see that Mira, Erza, and Lucy were dressed.

Erza had on a black sequin jumpsuit with matching heels. She had on light makeup and here was in a Sophisticated bun. Mira was wearing a white blouse with a gold sequin skirt with gold heels. Her make up was similar to mine but with gold eyeshadow and her hair was on a elegant ponytail. Lucy was wearing a navy blue velvet dress with matching shoes. She had a Smokey eyeshadow and red lipstick.

"You guys look beautiful," I complimented.

"So do you, (F/FT/G) won't keep their hands off of you," Mira said. I smiled.

"Ok ladies let's go, we are already late for the party," Erza said. We all grabbed our clutch bags and walked out of my apartment.

*Mini Time Skip*
We arrived to the Fairy Tail Guild and we weren't even inside and we could hear the music. We walked in and we were welcomed with colorful lights and people dancing.

The guild was jam packed with members from other guilds such as Sabertooth, Lamia scale, Mermaid heel Some people were already drunk, but it's normal.

"Hey (Y/ N)!" I heard someone shout over the loud music. I looked over and I saw (F/FT/G) walk over with a smile on their face. I smile as well and hugged them as they reached me. (F/FT/G) me on the cheek which caused me to blush.

"Hey babe, you look amazing!" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Thank you, I was going to the same about you," I smiled. "Wanna grab something eat?" I nodded and the both of us walked over to the bar where Yukon's was working. I greeted her and ordered a drink and some food.

*Time skip*
A few hours have gone by and it was inching closer to midnight. (F/FT/G) and I had a good time dancing and mingling with other members. Soon we went on the roof of the guild and looked out the stars which were beautifully twinkling in the dark sky.

"It sure is beautiful," I commented talking about the stars.

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you," (F/FT/G) said. I couldn't contain a smile and a blush that was creeping onto my face. I looked at (F/FT/G) with a smile.

"You know, after being with you for almost a year, I still can't believe how lucky I am to have you," I admitted.

"Well that makes us both, you make me the luckiest and happiest man." Then we both heard the crowd starting to count down signaling that it was almost midnight. I stared at (F/FT/G) and felt ourselves lean in. Just as everyone said one and cheered, we kissed and fireworks exploded signaling that the new year has begun. We stopped kissing and smiled at each other.

I couldn't spend New Years with anyone better.

*Hope you guys enjoyed this preference. I want to wish you guys a Happy New Year.*