They see you naked/half naked

Natsu
You just came back from a solo mission and felt like taking a shower. You walked to the bathroom and got ready for the shower. You turned on the water and took off your clothes. You entered the shower and felt the warm water hit you. As you were showering, you didn't hear Natsu and Happy come in.

"Do you think (Y/N) is back from her mission?" Happy asked.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna look for her though," Natsu said. Natsu started looking and saw the door to the bathroom was cracked open and light was coming from it. Natsu walked in the bathroom and saw the silhouette of your body on the shower curtain. Natsu's face grew red and felt his pants tighten.

You finished your shower and got out. As you pull the curtains open you see Natsu standing there. You screamed and covered yourself.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" You shouted.

"I wanted to know if you were back from your mission," Natsu defended.

"Well get you and your little friend out of here so I can get dressed," You said calming down. Natsu walked out and went into the living room and sat on the couch with his face in his hands.

Gray
You and Gray wanted to bake a cake. But of course you both managed to get yourselves and your kitchen covered in cake batter and flour. You decided to get yourself cleaned up. You showered and now you were standing in front of closet in your underwear picking which outfit to wear.

"Hey babe do you know where the..." Gray couldn't finish his question because he was staring at your body. You looked at Gray and Saw that he was only in boxers and blushing.

"GRAY GET OUT AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!" You shouted covering yourself as much as possible.

Gray rushed out of your room muttering apologies as he was looking for his clothes.

Gajeel
You were getting ready for a date with Gajeel and you just got out of the shower. Now you were looking through your closet only in a towel. Out of nowhere Gajeel walked into the room.

"(Y/N), are you almost... ready... yet?" Gajeel just stared in awe at your body. His face soon turned into a smirk and walked towards you.

"No Gajeel, get out. I'll be ready shortly," You told Gajeel as you pushed him out the room. When Gajeel is out the room, You quickly closed the door and got dressed.

Sting
You were getting ready for a pool party that Sabertooth was hosting. You were in your room Just putting on your (F/C) polka dotted bikini bottoms and was about to put on the matching bikini top when your boyfriend, Sting, walked in.

"Are you read-"Sting paused when he saw your chest. He blushed and he could feel a nose bleed coming on.

"Get out, I'm almost ready!" you shouted

"You know we could just skip the party and you know," Sting said with smirk. As a response you threw a shoe at him which he dodged. "Ok I'm leaving, but let me know when you changed your mind,"

Rogue
You, Rogue, and Frosch decided to bake for fun of it. But of course it had to end with flour, batter, and eggs are all over the kitchen. After you and Rogue cleaned the kitchen, you decided to clean yourself up. After you showered, you walked in your bedroom with just a towel on. Just as you dropped your towel to put on your clothes Rogue comes in. You screamed and instantly covered yourself with the towel. Rogue blushed a deep red and walked out the room muttering apologies.

Laxus
You were in the bathroom getting ready for bed and you were only in your underwear about to put on your PJs when Laxus entered.

"(Y/N), are you rea...dy?" You hear Laxus from behind you. You quickly turn around covering yourself.

"Laxus, get out I'll be ready in a few minutes," you said glaring at your boyfriend.

"Or I can just stay here and admire your body?" Laxus said with a smirk. You just threw a brush at him and he got the hint to leave.

*Sorry if these are bad. At least I tried*
DJ_Blaze