A New Journey

Disclaimer- I don't own Pokémon.
"Hi"-pokemon speech
'Hi'-thoughts
"Hi"- human speech

An alarm clock goes off. A kid by the name of Ash Ketchum wakes up to the alarm and yawns. He rubs his eyes and combs his raven colored hair. He throws on a black shirt and a red, spring jacket. He puts on faded, blue jeans and black sneakers. He ties a medical eyepatch on his right eye.
"Today is the day..." he murmurs.
3 years ago
A rare pokemon named Mew is floating in a forest when all of a sudden, she hears whimpering. She floats to where the sound is coming from when she finds a young child, that looks about 8, sobbing near a tree.

"What's wrong young one," she interrogates.

"T-they killed t-them," the kid whispered between sobs as he pointed to the dead pokemon surrounding them.

Mew's eyes softened.

"There there," Mew cooed, "I will take care of you."

A couple months later
Mew took him to a small and quiet town named Pallet Town and raised him as her own. She transformed herself to look like a human. She taught him how to talk human but made sure he would never forget how to speak Pokémon, after all it was a huge part of his past and will be useful in the future.

When the time came he started going to school but things didn't go well. He got bullied at school for being different and the townspeople thought he was really weird, the teachers thought the same thing. There were only two people who saw through it and came to like him. Those two people being Mew and Professor Oak.

Now
After finally getting dressed, Ash headed out the door to Professor Oak's lab.

When Ash got there Gary was already there in his car with his cheerleaders. Gary had a medium brown colored hair and light brown eyes. He had a purple, long-sleeved shirt on and indigo jeans. He had tan colored boots that went up two inches past his ankles.

"Hey, Ashy boy, I see you decided to show up. You're just wasting your time though it's obvious that I'm gonna become pokemon master anyways," Gary sneers.

Ash just rolls his eyes and walks in the lab with the rest of the trainers. After all the other trainers leave with their new pokemon it was now Ash's turn.

"Oh, Ash, I have a special pokemon just for you," says Professor Oak. He had grey hair that was cut short and had peach skin. He wore a red polo, tan khakis, a brown belt, a scientist's coat, and brown dress shoes.

He then releases a sunshine yellow, fluffy mouse-like Pokemon with red circles on his face. It had bunny-like ears that were yellow with black tips.

"It's called a pikachu," Oak informs.

"Hi, Pikachu, I hope we can become great friends," Ash politely smiles.

"Ha! You wish. You humans are pathetic," Pikachu scoffs.

Ash frowns but then smiles so Oak doesn't see.

"Thank you Professor Oak!" Ash thanks.

"Your welcome and good luck on your journey," Professor Oak bids goodbye.

Outside of the lab Ash is walking with pikachu (dragging sorta).

"Leave me alone, human. I never said you could capture me and use me to fight for your bidding," Pikachu snarls.

"Why would I use you to fight?" Ash's face fills with confusion.

Pikachu freezes in place.

  "Can you speak pokemon?" Pikachu inquires.