Pokemon Fashion Flash

I'm still alive! I skipped episode 27 because... I don't like that episode. I'm going to try to make this one longer. I can tell this one is going to take really long to make because I'm in a lazy mood today._.
Random question #8- Do you like palletshipping (Gary x Ash)?
I'm just curious [or I might have been thinking about adding some palletshipping for during the Johto region because N won't be there during the Johto region and most of hoen and I need to add the shipping moments '3' ]
Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon. If I did palletshipping [or pokeshipping] would be canon.
English

Japanese (first one)

"Scissor Street? Why are we here? Also what are scissors?" Asks Ash.

"We're here because there is a place Brock really wants to visit, and scissors are an object used to cut something," explains Misty.

Ash and Misty follow Brock as he looks for a certain building.

"I just remembered, this place is also called 'Breeders Lane'," says Misty.

"So that's why we're here," Ash replies.

"Some of the best breeders have shops here. There are lots of terrific makeup shops and salons just for pokemon," Brock informs.

"Hey look! This must be the newest fashion! So cute~!" Misty exclaims as she looks at a poster-thing.

"You think that's cute...?" N question.

"Come on we gotta go in!" Misty states grabbing Ash's arm.

"Do I have to...?" Ash whines.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brock looks at a picture of two pokemon dressed up.

"Woah! Is that supposed to be a pokemon or a Christmas tree?!" Brock laughs.

A lady walks out of the shop with a dodrio and raichu horribly decorated.

"I think I'm gonna get in line," Misty announces.

"Its there!" Brock yells pointing to a shop.

Brock runs over with the others following him. "I've been looking all over for this!" Brock exclaims.

Brock slowly brings his hand over to open the door but stops. Ash, getting sick of waiting, opens the door and walks in with the others behind him.

"Hi, can I help you?" A girl asks.

The girl finishes massaging a chansey and a person walks in to pick up the chansey.

"Thank you, Suzy," they thank.