Special Chapter

Well...mid-terms.... right before my birthday.... I f*cking hate high school. This chapter is taking so long to write...fml. Word count for part one: 531 words
Keep marching on.

"I always act like I'm better than Ash, and push him around,...and call him names... But I know he was always better than me... and always will."
-Gary Oak

"Don't forget, if you hear the voice of the forest don't move a muscle," A blonde haired woman informs.

"Huh?" A brown haired boy asks.

"They say there's a sound you can hear when the spirit of the forest is time traveling. If the spirit catches you it can carry you off into a different time," the woman explains.

"Ok, I'll be careful," the boy replies.

The girl gives him a loaf of bread and a wish of luck before the boy heads into the forest.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After walking into the forest, the boy hears a pokemon cry out.

"Celebi!" (Help me!)

"Huh? What was that?!" The brunette thinks aloud.

A bunch of pokemon start running away along with a celebi, a syther, and a houndoom. The boy starts running  after the pokemon and gasps when he sees the celebi getting attacked.

"Let it go! Two against one isn't fair!" the kid yells out.

The syther and houndoom look over at him before sending an attack at him. The celebi uses leach seed before flying over to the blue eyed male.

"Alright. Hand over the celebi!" The owner of the syther and houndoom orders.

"Celebi...?" the boy questions before turning towards the poacher, "Why should I? Want do you want  with it?"

"I'm a pokemon hunter, kid. I make money from selling pokemon," he explains while grabbing a net, "First I capture them. Then I auction them to the highest bidder."

"Well, you're not getting your hands on this pokemon!" The boy shouts.

"Hand it over!" The hunter commands.

"No, go away!" The bowl-haircut kid yells, clutching the celebi to his chest and running away.

The man gets on his motorcycle and chases after him. The celebi yells out and teleports the boy and itself into the future in the shrine, leaving the boy's sketchbook behind.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I'll tell you why I'm here!" The younger guy says, slamming the older guy into the wall, "I'm here because I heard you almost caught a celebi somewhere in the Ilex Forest about 40 years ago!"

"I'm not telling you anything!" The old man yells.

"Heh, we'll see about that," the young hunter smirks.

He pulls the guy outside and throws him onto the ground. He nods to his sneasel, and it cuts open the cage of a tyranitar. He takes out a dark ball and captures it.

"The pokemon I catch with a dark ball become evil and are immediately set to the highest level," the man explains before sending out the tyranitar.

He orders it to use hyper beam and destroy everything.

"Stop! It will destroy everything!" The old guy cries out, "Alright! I'll show you the spot where I found Celebi!"

"Heh, I knew you'd see it my way."