Sabrina and the Psychic Pokemon

I reached 3k reads! Thank you all so much! I love you guys! It really means a lot to me. I really enjoy reading your comments and replying! Wattpad, animal jam, and you guys are what make me most happy in life! I'm not kidding XD ! You guys are the best ^.^ ! Before I start writing this chapter I just want you guys to know I really appreciate that you're taking the time to read my story!
Disclaimer- I don't own pokemon.
English

Japanese (1st one)

We now follow Ash and the others walking in the woods to Saffron City (because we are stalkers). Along the way Ash sees a little girl, watching them, giggling.

He chases after her and stops in front of a cliff noticing she's gone. Misty and the others catch up to him, and Misty scolds Ash for running away.

"Guys, look," N interrupts Misty.

"Wow! What a view!" Exclaims Misty.

"That must be Saffron City. The gym leader is-"

"Sabrina. A psychic type gym leader and pokemon, abra, whom has just recently evolved into kadabra during a battle. She is said to be very strong and should not be underestimated," Ash calmly interrupts Brock.

"How did you...?" Brock questions.

Ash ignores Brock and walks towards Saffron City.

"Don't mind him, he has a lot of mood swings," Misty explains to Brock as they follow Ash. Brock laughs.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They make it to Saffron City, but a miniature celebration thing goes off.

Two "ladies" approach them.

"Congratulations! You guys are the 1,000,000 ,the 1,000,001, the, 1,000,002, and the 1,000,003 people to visit Saffron City! Follow us to get your prize!" The girls say in unison.

"Hi, Team Rocket" Ash emotionlessly greets them as he walks right past them.

Jessie and James blink in confusion.

"He's having problems today..." Misty nervously laughs.

Misty and the others follow Ash.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They get to the front of the gym when a man walks up to them.

"You might not want to go there. Sabrina is a dangerous gym leader. She wasn't always this dangerous," the guy informs.

"So you knew her before?" Asks Ash.

"N-no! I just heard rumors!" He lies, "though she was very young, Sabrina became obsessed with her psychic training. She didn't want to make friends all she wanted was to work on developing her powers. Her parents tried to help, but Sabrina used her powers to drive them away."

The guy takes out a picture of Sabrina and her family and hands it to Ash.

"Her powers caused her to split into two people. A gym leader who is always causing trouble and a lonely girl who desperately desires to make friends. She holds a doll that represents her true self before her training. Before she rejected her heart," he explains.