Dig Those Diglet

OH MY HELIX 4k READS YAS! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!Ok so just so you know I'm skipping two episodes "The Punchy Pokemon" because Ash never caught primeape and "Sparks Fly for Magnemite" because I HATE that episode. I just left that episode the same [yes, Ash caught muk]
And another thing... More people said add palletshipping more than people who said don't add it, so I'm going to add it. If you don't like it I'm going to tell when there is palletshipping so you could either skip it or replace Gary with a different person when you read (for example: you could replace him with Paul, Trip, Drew, etc.
Disclaimer- I don't own pokemon...oh well onto the story!
English

Japanese

While traveling to Fuchsia City, Ash and the others once again got lost.

"Um, Brock, which way is it to Fuchsia City?" Asks Misty.

"Just across the mountain," Brock answers.

"Which mountain...?" Misty questions.

Brock goes silent. A loud noise goes off causing the ground to shake.

"It's over there," informs N before they run over to where they heard the sound.

They stop when seeing a bunch of trucks driving down a path before crashing into each other.

"Wow, what a wreck!" Exclaims Misty.

"This is terrible!" Brock comments.

Pikachu hears a pokemon from in the ground and stands there confused. A diglet comes out of the ground.

"Hello!" Pikachu waves.

"Hi!" Diglet smiles and then goes back underground.

"I just can't take it anymore! The diglet keep destroying everything!" A guy cries out.

"The diglet?" Misty inquires.

"See! They're right over there!" The guy shouts. They look over to where the man is pointing.

"Aw! They're so cute~" Misty coos.

"You think they're cute, do you?! Thanks to them we can't finish building that dam! I hate diglets! I hate them!" He shouts.

"It looks like a mini earthquake," Brock announces.

"And it looks like we'll never be able to accomplish our dream of building the great Guiva Dam here in these mountains..." the guy mumbles.

"Guiva dam?" Ash questions.

"Over there..." the guy points.

They look and watch them try to build dam. A boulder falls off the mountain.

"That blasting is part of building a dam?!" Brock exclaims.

"Yes, But we can't get supplies through because of the diglet!" The guy whines.

"Hm that is a problem," N says.

"Now we are calling for any trainer who is traveling through the area. Somebody with really good pokemon who know how to get rid of these diglet. The reward is a 6 night, 7 day stay at the Guiva Hot Spring Resort," he informs.