The Ninga Poke-Showdown

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon. Now on with the story!

"I think it's that way," Misty says pointing north.

"I don't know. I think It's that way," Brock comments while pointing west.

"Which way do you think it is, N?" Misty asks.

"East," N states.

"How about we take a break," Ash suggests.

"That sounds like a great idea," Brock says.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Psyduck finishes taking a drink of water.

"Psyduck, cold water makes headaches worse!" Misty yells.

Psyduck tilts his head in confusion.

"Now you're giving me a headache!" Misty growls.

She notices Brock brushing Vulpix.

"Hey, Brock, how about a trade? Your vulpix for psyduck. Psyduck wouldn't take that long to brush because he only has three hairs..." Misty tries to convince Brock.

"No way," Brock replies.

"C'mon, guys, we should get going," N announces.

They all get up and continue to walk except for Ash whom senses someone's presense. They were being watched.

"C'mon, Ash, let's get going!" Misty calls.

"Huh? Ok!" Ash replies as he runs to catch up to them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ash and the others carefuly cross a bridge being careful not to fall.

"That must be the gym," Ash announces pointing to a mansion.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They decide to enter the gym. Ash once again senses a presense but tries to ignore it.

"Hello! Is anybody here? We came to challenge the gym!" Misty shouts.

"Seems like no one is here," Brock comments.

Misty leans against a wall and yells as she falls into a wall.

"Misty?" Brock questions.

He hits the wall where Misty fell through and it opens revealing Misty.

"What kind of gym is this?" Misty groans.

"It sure is strange," N mumbles.

Then a pokemon appears in front of them.

"A venonat," Ash says.

The venonat starts flying away.

"We should follow it," N states.

They walk after the venonat but stop when Misty runs into a window/ invisible wall. They turn around and Misty once again runs into another wall.

"We're trapped!" Brock states the obvious.

The same venonat opens a door showing them where to go next. Ash walks into the room. He senses someone's aura. He jumps out of the way dodging a bunch of ninja stars that got thrown his way. Ash growls and gets in a fighting stance and tells Pikachu to get behind him.

Misty and the others enter the room wondering why Ash looks like he's about to kill someone. They hear a weird lady laugh as she jumps in front of them.

"Born in darkness. Living in darkness. That is the fate of a ninja. I am Aiya,the ninja warrior," Aiya says.

" Don't you think that color is a little too bright for a ninja..." Misy comments while pointing to Aiya's pink dress.

"I wasn't looking for a fashion statement, but tell me. Did you like my star treatment?" Aiya asks Ash. 

Ash doesn't reply and instead reaches in his hoodie's pocket and pulls out a pocket knife.

"I won't hesitate to kill you if I have to," Ash warns.

"You will not leave this place untill you have a pokemon battle with me first,"Aiya says.

"Well this is a gym," Ash sighs.

Aiya sends out venonat, and Ash sends out charmander.

"Flamethrower," Ash commands.

Charmander hits the venonat with and flamethrower and venonat faints.

Aiya returns venonat while Ash pets charmander.

A voltorb appears and uses self destruct and a man appears.

"You've still got a lot to learn, Aiya," the man explains.

"You must be the gym leader, Koga," Ash guesses.

"None of you will be able to leave unless you battle with me," Koga announces.

"Alright I accept," Ash sighs.

Koga sends out venomoth  and Ash sends charmander.

Ash orders charmander to use flamethrower,  and it hits venomoth, but then the wall collapses and it reveals Team Rocket. {skipping motto}

They send out Arbok and Weezing. James throws some kind of trap on venonat, venomoth, pikachu and charmander. Ash growls.

"Go starmie-" Misty says before psyduck shows up.

"Psyduck, you're not starmie!" Misty hollars.

"Misty, when Psyduck's headace gets bad enough it can use confusion," Ash whispers to Misty.

"That's it! C'mon Team Rocket hit 'em right on the head!" Misty cheers.

Team Rocket looks at Misty confused, but Jessie makes Arbok bite Psyducks head anyways. Meowth hits Psyduck and Misty catches him. Psyduck uses confusion and makes Team Rocket blast off and then frees Pikachu and the others. The two ninjas ask Misty to trade with them, but she refuses.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Alright let's continue our battle. Go, golbat!" Koga orders.

Ash sends out charmander.

Golbat uses wing attack and charmander dodges. He uses ember and the attack hits. Golbat uses screech attack causing charmander to cover his ears. Ash orders charmander to use flamethrower and the attack hits causing golbat to faint.

Koga smiles and gives Ash the gym badge.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Find out what happens next on Pokemon...!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.