Pokemon Christmas Bash ^.^

Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah , guys and gals! I hope you enjoy this special/extra thingy I made.
Now... on with the story!

Snow covered much of Johto as the Pokemon trio walks to the next town.

"It's freezing!" Misty exclaims as she hugs her coat closet to herself and readjusts her scarf.

"Yeah," Brock shivers.

"Ash, are you sure you don't want to borrow my scarf?! It's freezing out and you only have an autumn jacket on," Misty worries.

"I'm fine, Misty. Don't worry," Ash replies.

They continue walking in silence before Misty breaks it again.

"Ash, you're shivering! You're gonna catch a cold if you don't wear something warmer!" Misty frowns.

Brock and Ash stop walking when they realize Misty stopped.

"Misty, it's fine," Ash sighs.

"Misty, we're almost at the next Pokemon Center. He'll be fine once we get there," Brock ends the argument.

They continue walking, and Ash gives Brock a thankful smile.

~Scene Change~XXXX~At the Pokemon Center~

They gasp in awe when they see all the beautiful decorations hung up in the Pokemon Center.

"It's beautiful!" Misty comments.

Ash smiles as he remembers helping Molly and Mew decorate for Christmas. Even though he never understood why you would carry a tree into your house and decorate it; he still enjoyed it.

After giving Nurse Joy their pokemon, they sit on a lounge couch.

Misty picks up one of the books on the table in front of them and smiles. She opens it and starts to read.

"'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even Meowth," Misty reads.

"Oh! I love this story!," Brock reads the next part, "The stockings were hung by the chimney with care. In the hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there."

"The children were nestled, all snug in their beds. While visions of vileplumes danced in their heads," Ash continues the story.

"And my mom in her kerchief and my dad in his cap had just settled their brains for a long winter's nap," Misty adds.

"When out on the roof, there arose such a clatter," Brock reads, "I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter."

"Away to the window I flew like a flash, tore open the shutter and saw rapidash," Ash reads.

"The moon on the hill of the new fallen snow gave the luster of midday to jynxs below." Misty smiles.

"When what to my half-open eyes should appear in a flash, but a miniature sleigh and eight tiny rapidash," Brock reads.

"With the little, old driver so lively and quick, I knew in a moment, it must be St. Nick," Ash adds.

"More rapid than Moltres his course as they came. He whistled, and shouted, and called them by name," Misty reads.

The door of the Pokemon Center slams shut, causing Ash to yelp, and two people and a meowth hurry in.

"It's like a blizzard out there!" Jessie cries.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Brock glares.

"To escape the cold weather!" Meowth answers.

Jessie sits on the couch next to Ash and leans over him to see what they're reading, "Oh, they're reading a Christmas poem!"

James stands behind where Misty and Ash are sitting and looks over Misty's shoulder.

"Oo~, Jessie, this is my favorite part!" James exclaims, "Now Dasher, now Dancer, now Prancer, and Vixen. On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner, and Blitzen!"

Meowth sits on Ash's lap, "To the top of the porch, to the top of the wall. Now dash away, dash away, dash away all!"

"Move over, Twerp, I'm reading this part!" Jessie shoves Ash off the couch.

"Ah!" Ash cries out.

Jessie takes Ash's seat on the couch, "As dry leaves, that before the wild hurricane fly when they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky! So up the housetop, the course they flew, with a sleigh full of toys."

"And some pokemon too," Meowth adds.

"And then in a twinkling, I heard on the rooftop the prancing and pawing of each little machop. As I drew in my head and was turning around, down the chimney, St. Nicholas came with a pound," Brock reads.

"He was dressed all in fur from his head to his foot. And his clothes were tarnished, like Ash's, with soot," Meowth smirks.

"Hey!" Ash yells.

Misty giggles, "A bundle of toys he had swung on his back. And he looked like a trainer just opening his pack."

"His eyes, how they twinkled. His dimples, how merry. His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry. His drone little mouth was drawn up like a bow. And the beard on his chin was as white as the snow," James reads.

"The stump of a pipe he held tight in his cheek, and he smoked it and circled his head like a reef," Misty reads.

"He had a broad face and a little round belly that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly," Jessie reads.

  "He was chubby and plump, a right, jolly, old elf. And I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself. A wink of his eye and a twist of his head soon gave me the note, I had nothing to dread," Meowth speaks.

   "He spoke not a word but went straight to his work. And filled all the stockings, then turned with a jerk," James continues.

  Ash moves a bit closer so he could see the book, "And laying his finger aside of his nose. And giving a nod; up the chimney he rose."

   "He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle. And away the all flew, like the down of a thistle," Meowth says.

   "But I heard him exclaim, as he drove off to the mall:" Jessie starts.

   "Happy Pokemon Christmas! Catch 'em all. Catch 'em all!" They all grin.

   Misty closes the book and stretches.

   "You all should be getting to bed now! It's late out!" Nurse Joy informs.

   They all nod and split ways.

   Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoyed this miniature episode. It's nothing big, but.... I don't know! It still took a while to write.