The Water Flowers of Cerulean City

Nuuuu I missed the 100 reads mark!

Ash-you missed it alright it's already at 191....

Me: OH MY ARCEUS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I CANT BELIEVE ITS ALREADY AT 191 USUALLY IT TAKES ME 3 MONTHS JUST TO GET 1 read! Again thank you all so much!

Disclaimer- I don't own pokemon if I did I wouldn't be writing this story

English

Japanese: 1st one

Ash and Brock are walking down to Cerulean City but...where is Misty?

"Ah, what a nice day it is today. A perfect day to enjoy the sun," sighs Brock.

Ash nods his head.

"Misty?" Questions Pikachu as he looks behind.

Ash follows where Pikachu is looking and so does Brock.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Yells Misty.

They stop and wait for Misty to catch up.

"Misty!" Pikachu exclaims.

"Where do you think you're going?" Asks Misty.

"Cerulean City..." Ash answers.

"Ah! Cerulean City?! What are you going there for?" Misty gasps.

"To meet new friends (pokemon), and to explore the city," Ash informs.

"Uh Ash...you don't want to meet the pokemon there..." Misty admonished.

"Huh? Why not? What's so bad about them?" Asks Ash.

"Because they're all...all very scary ghost pokemon that look like this," Misty lies while she attempts to make a scary face.

"I like all pokemon, and I'm sure they're nice. They're probably just misunderstood," Ash smiles.

Then Ash and Brock continue walking.

"Hey! Wait a second!" Misty orders, standing in the way.

"Hey! What about Vermilion City? It's a nice place! There is a beach there and we can watch all the yachts pull into the harbor," Misty nervously suggests.

"That sounds nice. Maybe we could stop by after we go to Cerulean City," Brock grins.

Then they continue walking.

"Ah, I never wanted to come back here..." Misty whines as she walks to the city.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It started to get late, so they all decided to set up camp for the night.

"Dinner is ready!" Brock informs as he sets it on the blanket.

"Yay, I'm starving!" Misty grins.

She starts to eat the food.

Ash sits down a little bit farther away from them with Pikachu. Ash takes out a can of homemade pokefood for Pikachu and the others and pours it into a bowl. He lets out all his pokemon. Pikachu takes a bite of the food.