Chapter 18: Halloween thoughts

Joji's pov: I was watching tv while Fiona was doing her homework and a commercial for party city started playing when I realized that this was going to be my first Halloween with Fiona. "Uh Fiona have you ever celebrated Halloween?" I asked her wondering myself since she's lived in an orphanage for I don't know how long, "Last time I celebrated it was when I was 5 so I don't really remember well." She explained and I felt a little bad for her. I started texting max to see what I could do and he gave me a couple tips and ideas.

Fiona's pov: Joji started walking towards our room when I told him I was done with my homework. Since Joji took the room I got the living room today and I decided to make a bowl of cereal to eat while watching a random movie that was on T.V . Joji then walked out a couple hours later with a really creepy smile on his face and started asking me what I wanted to dress up as for Halloween or if I wanted us to match and I started thinking about it and said that I wanted to be a witch and Joji nodded thinking about it and then I realized "JOJI IF I'M A WITCH CAN YOU PLEASE BE A BLACK CAT!" I pleaded him and he totally agreed with me and we both started planning out our costumes. "Max says when we go to visit him we could go trick or treating around his neighbor hood do you want to do that?" Joji asked and I totally wanted to go trick or treating with the guys because it would be my second time trick or treating and the first time I would remember it.

Joji's pov: I was really happy to see the joy on Fiona's face when I started mentioning the Halloween plans. I really liked Fiona's idea about me being a cat so I went through my closet and I had almost everything I needed but ears and a tail so all we had to do was go to a Halloween store tomorrow and our Halloween plans would be complete.