Chapter 27: Car ride

Max's pov: We started  the day by hanging out with Fiona and planning out where we would take her trick or treating. "Wait did you pack a basket?" I ask Fiona and she shook her head "Well we have to go get you one now!" Ian said heading towards the door to drive us to the nearest Walmart. We all hop in the car and Fiona says "Were not gonna get a shitty little one right?" And Ian looks in the rear view mirror and then turns his head to say "Fiona don't cuss it's disgusting." And Fiona tries to defend her self by blaming me saying I cuss more than her "But that's max you're  Fiona." Ian replies and Fiona just gives up

Fiona's pov: After Me and Ian argued we arrived  at Walmart  and max helped me to get inside  the cart even though Joji looked a little uneasy

Fiona's pov: After Me and Ian argued we arrived  at Walmart  and max helped me to get inside  the cart even though Joji looked a little uneasy. After I was put in the cart Ian thought it would be a great  idea to do a wheelie with the cart causing me to fly back terrified, We rolled around for what seemed like 30 minutes  only because everyone including me was messing around with the Halloween items like Joji putting on an emoji mask or Max putting on a chef hat and saying "MY NAME IS CHEF!" really loudly. When we got to  the baskets they were really small only allowing like 20 peices of candy to fit in it, we all groaned to see that there were no big bags when Chad said "Ay why not a pillow case that shit can hold tons of candy." And we all agreed  so Max grabbed the cart and started charging towards the pillowcase section.

Joji's pov: I started running to catch up with  max just incase Fiona  flys out of the cart but luckily  we all made it safely. We all chose our own pillow cases so Fiona wouldn't feel like the only kid who had one but out of all of the pillowcases mine was the best because it had paw patrol on it, after the purchase  we headed  to Max's  house  while singing  along  to stupid songs in the car ride back. Once we got  there Fiona was given a piggyback  ride from max but she complained saying  "Max your hair is to short I can't play with it anymore!" And Max laughed a bit saying  "You can put  it in pig tails now though." Causing Fiona to light up and put pigtails in everyones hair.