Chapter 36: Bones

Joji's pov: I woke up feeling very groggy only because I couldn't get Fiona to sleep without her clinging on to me and she was way to warm for me.  Fiona wakes up a little later and hugs my hip to which I try pulling her off and said "Stop clinging on to me weirdo." "Can we bond today Joji?" Fiona says letting go and walking over to the cabinets "Also why is the junk food cabinet have a child lock on it?" And I look at her sleepily shrugging  not really sure why I decided to lock the cabinet. I figured me and Fiona could go to the park and have a picnic like a really cringey white mom would do, I start packing the lunch and put it in the fridge for later when Fiona walked into the kitchen excited about the picnic that was going to happen.

Fiona's pov: I was very excited about going to the park and I really wanted to go on the monkey bars only because Joji said I couldn't hang upside down last time we went to the park. I sat on the couch waiting for time to pass when Joji threw me a rubix cube "It'll distract you now try to solve it before it's time before going to the park." He said watching me fiddle with it for a couple minutes, "JOJI I SLOVED IT I REALLY DID LOOK." I said yelling and running down the hallway almost falling "That's great Fiona now we can go to the park it's already 1:30."  Joji said grabbing our lunch. We arrived at the park and Joji told me to eat first before going to the playground and I sighed sitting next to Joji under the tree and grabbed my sandwich eating it quickly so I can play.

Joji's pov: I sat down on a bench in the playground area watching Fiona mess around making sure she wouldn't be stupid. I look at my phone and mess around when I hear Fiona calling me over, "I told you I could do it dad now give me my five bucks!" Fiona exclaimed hanging upside down from the monkey bars and I smirk grabbing my wallet when I saw Fiona fall on her wrist. "Ow..Ow..." Fiona says trying to get up and I was really freaked out asking Fiona if she was ok "Not really I think I broke my wrist.." Fiona said weakly and I instantly went to touch it and she flinched "Alright well I'll take you to the emergency room and we'll see what happened kiddo." I tried to say calmly so Fiona wouldn't freak out.

Fiona's pov: I could tell Joji was freaking out over my wrist and I tried to act calm for him even though my wrist was hurting a lot. "You're crippled now.. wait do you think I can get a handicap sticker for the car?" Joji started to say while we waited for the doctor to come in, "Now let's see that wrist Fiona.." The doctor started to say but when he touched it I flinched and he nodded  and said "Alright we just need x-rays and we'll give you a wrist cast!"  After he said that I instantly look at Joji and he kindly smiled at me and we were lead to the x-Ray room. After the X-Ray we waited for the cast to be applied and my wrist was bandaged when Joji said "You look like an anime character you weaboo." I glared at him and he laughed saying "What are you gonna do go super sayin?" And we both laugh a bit trying to lighten the mood.

Joji's pov: Fiona got a green cast and I instantly signed it when the doctor said it was ok and when we got in the car Fiona started looking around her cast saying "You better not have drawn a hidden dick I can't see!" And I started to laugh defending myself saying that I didn't, When we got home Fiona got out stickers and paints so we could spend the rest of the day painting and decorating her cast.

 A/N: This idea was from papafrankuuuuuuuuu thank you!