Chapter 19: The Costumes

Fiona's pov: I was planning out my costume to see if I could possibly just make my own accessories that way all I would need is the dress. I realized for a wand I could get a stick from the park and luckily George had to flim in the park today so I asked him to grab a stick for me and he nodded and went to go record with one his friends.  I was left alone in the apartment so that meant I could play my music and decorate my converse I was going to use for my costume. After my decorating session I noticed all the dry glue and glitter on the table that missed the newspaper, I cleaned the table and left the shoes to dry and decided to do some chores that Joji needed help with like washing the dishes.

Joji's pov: After filming at the park I found a pretty good stick for Fiona like she asked and I cleaned it off before heading home. When I opened the door I saw Fiona doing the dishes and I told her that I got the stick so she can decorate it while I took care dishes she didn't finish, After I finished the dishes I saw Fiona's glitter infested shoes and I was really surprised how hard she worked on them because it was only Halloween but I did have to admit they looked pretty cool.  While Fiona worked on the stick I realized we still had to go into a Halloween store to grab parts for my costume, Fiona's  dress, and her striped leggings. I went to tell Fiona that we were going to the Halloween store only to see her hands covered with dry glue and a bit of glitter so she had to wash her hands before going, Once we got in the store I went to the accessory aisle to grab my ears and tail along with black face paint for the whiskers while Fiona grabbed some leggings and a purple black witch dress.

Fiona's pov: We get home and I continue working with the stick and once everything was drying I tried on everything and showed Joji. "So what do you think Joji?" I asked while turning so he could see the whole thing and he smiled and responded with "Looks better than my costume for sure I'm glad I get to be you're cat!" And I giggled a little bit as he took the stick and started waving it around like a maniac.