Chapter 53: The Present that ended everything

Joji's pov: It was Christmas morning and I could tell Fiona was excited but before she opened anything I wanted to take her to the park to let off some of the energy she had, Of course when I told her this she instantly whined about it saying "Jojiii that's not fair can't I just open everything already?" And I shook my head. "Look Fiona I got us paint bubbles I wanted to try them out with you before we opened anything." I said handing her the package and she seemed pleased so she went to go grab her sweater, We were walking towards the park when Fiona was looking around "Jeez it's so empty it's like the apocalypse are you sure we aren't supposed to be inside?" And I had to admit it was a little creepy but I was glad it wasn't crowded.

Fiona's pov: I sat on the grass and waited for Joji to figure out how the bubbles worked and once he learned he taught me, I blew my first bubble and poked it thinking it would pop but it was like a balloon and I started slapping it in the air "It looks like a kidney." Joji said as he got his straw ready and I instantly started staring at my bubble and realized it did look like a kidney especially since I used the red tube, "well yours looks like a blueberry!" I said and Joji shrugged and punched his bubble which made it shrivel up "Now it's a wrinkly ball sack." Joji said in between giggles and I laughed picking up the bubble and threw it at Joji's face. I was bugging Joji after I got bored of the bubbles and he agreed that we could go home, Once we got into the building I ran up the stairs and waited for Joji to unlock the door. Once Joji opened the door I ran over to the gifts and threw Joji all his presents I got for him and he even though he was very confused he smiled at me and said thank you, I told Joji to open his gift first and He when he opened it he started at me and held a zootopia dvd case and asked "What do I look like a furry? And I started to laugh almost falling to the floor. We almost Finished our gifts when Joji pointed at the 2 boxes in the corner..

Joji's pov: "Who's gifts are those?" I asked noticing that Fiona didn't throw it at me and I don't remember using orange wrapping paper, "Oh that's for.. um... Benny and (Y/ N) ." Fiona mumbled and I looked at her weirdly "Who the hell is that?" I asked and She pointed to the person in the corner that always interviews us and then types up our answer like they are now  "STOP TYPING!" I yelled and rolled my eyes as they continued "And the other one?" I asked already annoyed and Fiona pointed to the other person that was on their ( whatever device you read wattpad on.) Waiting for the person typing to update "Fiona why would you even give them anything they don't do shit WE DON'T EVEN GET PAID FOR THIS!" I exclaimed and Fiona shrugged "They've been with us forever that's why." And that set it off "I want them out of this house we're not the Kardashians They've been in our lives enough." I said pushing both of them out the door and locking it "Joji they did nothing wrong." Fiona said "Well I don't care right now, unless they pay us I'm not letting them profit off my name." Just then I saw 40 bucks slide under the front door. I Let them back in and sighed "Alright I'll let you stay but you can only do short stories now ok no one wants this shit storm to continue." I said rubbing my forehead and Benny nodded in agreement shutting off their laptop.

(A/N): THE ENDING IS HERE! As Joji said I will still update this book but it will basically be one offs and not really actual chapters if you get what I'm saying. Before you leave I'm writing a new book and it's going to be About maxmoefoe aka max so look out for it and thank you for reading this terrible but funny book :D ~ bennygotacookie