Chapter 20: Movie Night

Joji's pov: I decided that tonight instead of recording that I would watch a movie with Fiona to make up for the screaming and loudness at 3am. To celebrate movie night I decided to order a pizza and buy snacks behind Fiona's back to surprise her, I left a note saying I was buying groceries hoping it was believable and went to cvs to buy popcorn, candy, and decided to buy one of those slushy maker so we can have icees. Since it was our first movie night I also decided when I got home that I would draw and give Fiona a movie ticket to just have fun with her.

Fiona's pov: I saw a note on the fridge telling me that Joji left and if I could water the plant on the balcony. I grab the water pail that was Joji bought for me that was shaped like a whale, I started watering the plant and looked down and saw Joji walking over to the stairs so being the child I am I poured the water pail over the balcony and ran inside. Joji came inside with wet hair and I asked him "Is it raining? you're a little wet." Joji looked at me and set the bags down saying "Oh ha ha well now I'm going to dry my hair can you help me with pink season and make a beat?" And I nodded grabbing his MacBook walking over towards the room so I can work in peace.

Joji's pov: I was a little annoyed about the water but I was glad that I could distract Fiona long enough to  set everything thing up. After building the icee machine I realized I needed a movie to watch with her so I start scrolling through Netflix and find a good classic Disney movie. I finally got everything done in 30 minutes and then opened the door to our room and handed Fiona the ticket leaving silently hoping she wouldn't be weirded out.

Fiona's pov: I read the ticket smiling at how hard Joji worked to set this up. I walked into the living room and Joji asked if I wanted a icee so I giggled and said yes so he made me a red one and it was super good , Joji then brought out a snack tray to put on the coffee table and started the movie for us. "So what movie is it?" I asked him and he said "If you read the ticket it's Peter Pan kiddo." And I nodded realizing that I've never seen it so I was a little confused. Joji was pretty sleepy during the middle part and so was I because the singing was super peaceful and eventually we both passed out on the couch.