Prologue and Characters

Everyone knows the story of Harry Potter but what about his twin...

Katarina Lily Potter, more commonly known as Cat, is the usually spitting image of her mother but with chocolate brown eyes which have flecks of gold in them and slightly tanned skin thanks to her father.

She has been living in the Durmstrang Institute for a while now but before that she used to live in Hogwarts.

Her "uncle" Dumbledore had sent her away the day she had turned 10 to stay with Karkaroff whom she liked to prank very much.

So what will happen when she turns 14 and is transferred to Hogwarts for her 4th year?

How will she cope with her twin brother, her closest friend Viktor whom she treats as a brother, another close friend known as Cedric Diggory and of course Fleur Delacour one of her girl friends all battling each other for the Triwizard Cup.

Especially with her discovering the biggest secret about herself, the reason that lord Voldemort was looking for her, the reason she couldn't stay with Harry and her muggle family, the reason why Viktor is so overprotective of her, the reason why people can't help loving her and opening up to her.

You see, Cat is an angel and the last angel to ever be if she doesn't undo the curse...

All rights go to J.K Rowling I only own the characters that I have made up, disclaimer, disclaimer, insert appropriate comment here, blah blah blah.

You already know those from the franchise. I will add more as they are introduced.

Katerina (Cat) Potter:

Age: 14

Birthday: July 31 1980

Appearance: most commonly slightly golden skin, flaming red hair, brown eyes with gold specks, mischievous grin, but often changes her appearance.

Powers: Witchery, Angel powers (will be described more later), metamorphmagus.

Known Angel Powers:

Teleportation- mainly seen as apparation but a lot more flexible, for example can teleport into places you couldn't apparate to e.g. Hogwarts. There is also no sickening feeling along with it.

Aura- people around her generally feel safe and therefore trust and like her more.

Memory- even though she can't remember everything yet, facts and little things have been staying in her head as soon as she finds out about them, this helps with her schoolwork a lot.

Strengths: Creative, loves to learn, perspective, full of energy, kind, loving, social intelligence, fair, forgiving, loyal, ambitious, resourceful.

Weaknesses: Hotheaded, let's words affect her too much, won't stand up for herself, life revolves around others, gets bored too easily, stubborn.