13. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

"DARCEY!" I shouted, seeing a tall figure with black hair down the hallway, "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES!"

She shook her head and said, "Cat, calm down, and what are you talking about? We had breakfast together just yesterday."

"Exactly" I replied, then I noticed a girl who was only slightly taller than me wearing Hufflepuff robes, "Who are you?" I asked her.

"I'm Lupita, Lupita Doty, Hufflepuff" she said, smiling.

"Is it true that the Hufflepuff entranceway is booby trapped?"

"Why don't you try it and find out?" she says, with a mischevious smirk on her face.

"Aren't all Hufflepuffs supposed to be nice?" I asked again.

"I can be nice, but I mostly got picked to be in Hufflepuff 'cause I'm loyal." she smiled, "you aren't gonna tease me for being a Hufflepuff are you?"

I was shocked, "Never! I love Hufflepuffs!"

" That's good, you don't wanna be on this ones bad side" Darcey cut in.

"So anyway I was on my way to meet Vicky you wanna come?"

"Wait, you don't mean Vicky as in Viktor Krum right?" asked Lupita, I nodded, "OMG YES! Sorry fangirling,"

I giggled, "come on then" I looped my hands around theirs and we made our way to the room of requirement.

I walk into a muggle movie theatre after pacing around the hidden entrance for a while.

They stand at the doorway frozen.

I beckon to them and then see Vicky.

"Vicky!" I run and jump onto his back then snatch the tape out of his hands and put it in the slot thingy.

Then I usher all my friends to sit down, summon some popcorn and sit down with my friends to watch some F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I'm sorry for taking ages to update but... I don't have an excuse.

Anyway I'm sorry if it's short but I'm on my phone because I'm about to go on holiday and there'll be no wifi so I'll be cut off from the outside world for a month.

So...

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

V

O

T

E

F

O

L

L

O

W

xxx