4. Strange sorting

Early update for all ya's readin' dis' story! I sound wierd! Ok I'm gonna shut up now... continue...

I looked up at Dumbledore when I had reached the place that you had to stand. I looked behind me to see all the tiny first years coming up in a little, nervous huddle looking around wildly.

I smiled and then heard Dumbledore talking.

"Today we have a transfer student from Dumstrang. She is a fourth year and I expect you to treat her as you would any other student." His booming voice announced.

The massive hall broke out into whispers. I just rolled my eyes.

As Minnie started to call out the names of the little first years I looked around the Hall and tried to imagine which house I would be in.

"Smith, Cat" She said. After a second I realised she was talking about me. Huh, guess I'm a Smith now.

I walked up the stairs rolling my eyes at the whispers.

"Jeff!" I shouted.

"Cat!" shouted Jeff otherwise known as the sorting hat "How ya been?"

"Oh, you know me getting in trouble, turning the first years bright pink, pouring slime all over Karagroff. Same, same, You?" I said casually.

"Cat, just put it on your head." hissed Minnie "People are staring."

"It? It? He is not an it! he has feeling you know! and I can't put him on my head. I told him eight years ago that he would never know what goes on in my mind!" I screamed at her.

She glared at me and uncle Al was shaking his head, smiling. I grumbled as I put Jeff on my head.  Ha I win! he said and I grumbled so let's see... as loyal as a Hufflepuff... smart as a Ravenclaw... as cunning as a Slytherin and as brave as a Gryffindor. This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make... It'll have to be "All House!" He announced.

There was silence.

Sorry it's short but I'm tired