15. New Powers

As Harry stood up I lifted my head to watch him as he stumbled slightly and couldn't help but giggle at how alike we are.

As soon as he walked through the door the entire hall burst out into chatter and I saw uncle Al motion at me to come up to him.

I quickly scurried over ignoring the shouts at me to join in on the debate on how long my brother will keep his life.

"Are you sure you did the age line right?" whispered Al as soon as I was near enough.

Yes you heard right I drew the age line. Al asked me to do it because I could put in extra magic to make the line more powerful and more reliable.

"Of course I did! Are you doubting me Uncle Al?" I fake gasped.

He sighed, "No I'm not but it was the only explanation I could think of, well I better go and talk to the champions, can you take care of things here?"

"Really?" I asked excited.

"Really, but don't let me down, okay?"

"Okay!"

As he walked into the chamber I swivelled around and faced the hall.

After nineteen failed attempts at whistling I turned to Professor Vector who had been watching my struggles with a smile on her face.

After a pleading look she stood up and let out a long sharp whistle that got everyone quiet, I gave her a look of thanks.

"LISTEN UP!" I shouted, "EVERYBODY GET BACK TO YOUR COMMON ROOMS AND THOSE WHO NEED TO SET UP THE PARTY I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA HAVE! I'LL BE RATING THE COOLNESS OF THE PARTIES LATER!"

I turned around and smiled at the few remaining teachers before crouching down and opening the little door on Uncle Als talky thingy before crawling into it.

Within seconds I reached my room and after trying to get into a comfortable position to read I realized that I never grabbed my book.

I sighed getting up and grabbing a book from the massive bookcase then walking out into the seventh floor corridor wanting a bit of a walk to clear my head.

First of all I had to figure out how to keep Harry alive until the end of the year. This year would probably be harder than the rest with the challenges and all.

Before I knew it I was on the roof of the astronomy tower just feeling the cool breeze and staring at the stars.

"Didn't know you would be here, should've guessed." I heard a voice say. I heard some shuffling and stumbling before feeling the warmth of a body next me.

I figured out who it was by the way their aura felt and said, "Shouldn't you be celebrating?"

"Nah. They were suffocating me." was the reply.

"Hey, Cedric?"

"Yes Cat?"

"I'm hungry..."

I heard him chuckle before he said, "Wanna go and have some sandwiches?"

"You know me so well!"

I lifted my head and watched as he clambered down and in through the window then stuck his head out and said, "You coming or will I have to  eat your food myself?"

I narrowed my eyes, "You wouldn't dare."

"Do you really wanna wait and find out?"

I shook my head no and started to hurry to the window while he moved away from it so that I could get in.

That was when my top decided to get stuck on a peice of wood sticking out of the window frame and I was awkwardly half hanging out of the window hundreds of feet up in the air.

I gulped.

Shouldn't have looked down.

"Umm... Ced?"

He turned around and tried to hide his laughter at my compromising situation.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Instead of laughing at me could you help me please?"

He untangled my top and then held on to my hand to help me in.

As soon as his skin came in contact with mine I was pulled into a vision.

It was a square of grass with tall hedges surrounding me and in the middle was Harry with Cedric holding him up, they both looked as though they had seen better days.

"On three, right?" said Harry. "One - two - three -"

They both grabbed onto the handles of what seemed to be a trophy.

Then the world was spinning around me, everything a blur of light and colour.

Then we landed.

It seemed to be a graveyard of some sort, there was an outline of a small church and hill rose above us to the left.

I glanced around and by the time I looked back at the two boys they both had there wands drawn and were staring at a little figure hobbling across the stretch of land holding what seemed to be a bundle of blankets in there arms.

Harry and Cedric glanced at each other before staring at the figure.

Suddenly Harry collapsed and shortly after a high, cold voice rang throughout the graveyard.

"Kill the spare."

It all happened so fast.

There was a swooshing sound and then a cry of "Avada Kedavra" before a bright green light cut across the space between us and Cedric collapsed.

I screamed as loud as I have ever screamed in my whole life.

I had just seen Cedrics death.

I came out of the vision gasping for breath before my eyes fell on Cedric who had a worried expression on his face.

Seeing him seemed to be too much for my mind to handle.

I blacked out.

Hope you liked it I updated a little earlier than usual because I'm excited with the new Doctor Who Series!

Sooo inspired by the first episode the question of the chapter is...

How long can you hold your breath for?

Some dramaticness in this chapter! New powers whoo!

So...

V

O

T

E

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

F

O

L

L

O

W

xxx

P.S. I have just started school so my updates are going to be slower *groan*

P.P.S. I saw the movie Easy A over the weekend and it was awesome!

P.P.P.S. I GOT A POCKET, GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE!