10. Mustache

I got home at 4. There was time left for the office. So, I laid back on the couch, hanging my knees down by its hand. I asked Lady Anna where's Adam. He's in his room. Putting a cushion under my head and closed my eyes.

"Aren't you going to have lunch?" She asked.

"No, I ate in college," I replied with my closed eyes.

There was silence after our little conversation.

The song 'Animal' of 'Martin garrix' was playing in my dream. By each second it's music was getting real and I was awake by the ringing of my phone. I searched my phone on the couch but found it in my jeans pocket. Lifting it with my closed eyes, I muttered a low. "Yes."

"Where are you, Miss. Troustkey?" It's uncle Wilson.

No!

My eyes were wide open now. I glanced at my phone to see the time. it's quarter to five.

I don't want to go now. I slapped my free hand on my forehead causing a facepalm.

"I will be there in minutes." By this, I cut the phone and stood in a sitting position. My legs were numb from hanging. I saw Adam sitting in front of me on the carpet with his legs crossed and a huge smile on his face. I asked the reason behind his smile but he did not respond instead, widened his smile. I turned towards Lady Anna who was still in the kitchen preparing dinner. She chuckled a little but there was no response from her too.

Why aren't they responding?

I cocked my head in Adam's direction.
His smile is suspicious.

"What have you done Adam?" I asked him directly in a cold tone.

Without responding, he slants back with his palms resting on the carpet for support. The smile was not leaving his face. I knew he did something. So, I rushed into my room to see. Did he mess up my cupboard? He didn't. I was back in the hall to check, did he broke my favorite game CD? No, he didn't. I again ran into my room to ensure that he didn't touch my books which I won't allow him to do, not even this. What else did he do? I froze as soon as I reached in front of a long mirror that is engraved in one on the wall of the room. I yelled at Adam after contemplating my reflection in the mirror.

"Adam!!  You drew a mustache on my face!"

I walked down the hall with heavy footsteps where Adam was on his feet ready to bunk.

"I am going to put you on the roller coaster which never stops," I said vexedly as he doesn't like roller coasters.

"Woah! Mustache suits you, Levy." He said and ran behind Lady Anna.

"Do not call me by my name," I utter these words only when I am angry. "Lady Anna catch him. Don't let him go."

She raised her hands in defeat and spoke. "Keep me away from your Tom and Jerry fight."

That's not fair.

I ran after Adam. We're having rounds around the couch.

"I am going to tie you in a rope and hung you upside down," I shouted at him which made him laugh. "Oh! In that case, I will look like a pupa. I will break through the rope and fly away." He said while laughing.

He is talking like me.

"I am not got gonna let you fly." I ran after him and jumped from the couch to catch him.

After catching him, I was sitting on him with my legs on either side of and his hands in my grip above his head. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could let out a word, he spoke.