13. Glow worm

I want to thank one of my friend MLYGhost for her great help and huge support :)

Enjoy.

•••••••••••••••••••

I got home as soon as the meeting ended to avoid spending any more time with Loren. when I got home, no one was there. Neither Adam nor Jacob. Where is everyone? Not even Lady Anna. I searched every room, kitchen and living area but they're nowhere to be found. I searched my phone to call Jacob then realized I didn't take it from uncle Wilson. I used our telephone and heard a phone ringing on the couch. His phone is here, this means he is hiding somewhere. So, I quickly changed into jeans and a T-shirt and started searching for them, taking each step carefully. I am sure they are up to something. When I slid open the door to the garden area, I was soaked into a bucket full of water meanwhile Adam and Jacob rolled out of the bushes laughing.

"You guys are dead now." I ran towards them and they steadied themselves on their feet to escape.
"Why don't we have a hug?" I said, stretching my hands towards them.

"No!" They both shouted together and ran away.

We ran until we're out of breath and laid on the ground.

"You guys better be ready for the revenge," I said and stood up.

"Should we be afraid?" Jacob raised his head above to face me.

Adam chuckled and turned around lying on his stomach while resting his elbows on the ground. "You haven't taken revenge for the mustache yet."

"What mustache?" Jacob asked.
Adam said what he did and added. "She said she will  turn me into a pupa." They both burst into laughter.

"I know, she is not a revenge person," Jacob said.

I am still standing here and they are making fun of me. I took a water pipe which we use to water the plants and gush the water on them.

"Stop... It. It's cold." Adam yelled at me.

"I don't have clothes to change." This was Jacob.

I didn't think of it.

"You should have thought that before." I turned off the tap and threw the pipe away.

He held his shirt in his fist and stretched it out. "Now what?"
Where Adam ran inside, for sure to take a hot bath.

"I am not going to give you my clothes," I said and walked in. Took a bath and dressed in black leggings paired up with dark green full sleeves T-shirt covering till my knees. It's the third time I am getting dressed.

When I came out in the living room, saw Jacob was shirtless drying his hair with a towel. His T-shirt was hanging on the chair's back.

"You are not supposed to roam half-naked in my house," I said.

He threw the towel at me and said. "Someone's being rude by not giving me clothes to wear."

"Go and ask Adam," I said and walked out to put the towel for drying.

"His muscles will tear apart my T-shirt," Adam said while walking out of his room.

"Both of you siblings are mean," Jacob said and sat on the chair oppositely, with his legs on either side and hands resting on it's back.

We chuckled at his words and I walked into my room to get something for him to cover. I took a blue T-shirt where 'Varsity Girl' was written on it and came out of my room smiling.