25. Change

Adam was sitting beside me, peeping out of the window. Surrounding was noisy as people were settling in their seats but, there was a void silence around us. Neither of us was talking. He was staring out of the window and I was lost in my thoughts.

Everything was going to change. Jacob was my only friend, I have been always close with him and today he seems distant. For me, he was the only person I thought would remain the same. I don't want to lose him, I don't know what he's thinking of me, does he know whom I love? Ahh! There are a lot of unanswered questions in my perplexed mind. I should have called Jeal too, she doesn't know I am leaving. And Loren. I don't know whether I'll be able to see him again or not but there's one thing for sure I am going to miss him.

CHANGE

Ambling the way as it is already destined,
Finding the path which is pristine.
The joy of today will never last until tomorrow,
One wakes up and begins a new sorrow.
Every rise of the sun makes a change,
Nothing can ever be the same.
Like a dark paper with lots of holes,
Being painted and so fold.
Neither the sky nor the ground,
Wondering about the things all around.
The rise of color is a new Beginning,
Each has its own different meaning.

"Levy." Adam's voice brought me back to reality from my thoughts.

I tilted my head in his direction.

"Ireland is a cold place." His statement was more like a question to which I nodded and handed him a bag with some warm clothes inside it.

"We can put on these clothes when we arrive."

~~~~~~~~~

We arrived after some hours and were welcomed by brother and a girl. He was wearing navy blue jeans with a white V neck T-shirt and a black jacket on it. His chocolate brown hair was slingback, he has the same color eyes as Adam. A sharp nose and a square jaw with some beard on. The moment his gaze fall on us, his lips curved into a smile. Adam ran to hug him while I was pushing the trolley. He lifted Adam into a hug and after putting him down, he smiled at me. I was angry at him but couldn't keep that anger any longer and dashed into his arms. "I missed you."

The next hug was, from the girl who was wearing a cream dress reaching below her knees and brown boots covering her exposed legs with a muffler around her neck. She has brown curly hair with ends reaching her shoulders, hazel eyes with perfectly shaped eyebrows. A duchess nose and lips colored with pink gloss.

"Hello! Nice to meet you, Levy."

"Who are you?" I may sound rude asking her directly, but I don't know her.

She giggled. "You sound just like Admund."

I looked at her with confusion on my face.

"I am Admund's girlfriend." She smiled at me.

"Really?" I looked over her shoulder to see my brother.

"We can have this conversation later," He said and took our luggage.

We followed him to the car. The whole drive to the house was noisy by the conversation between Adam and her. In no time, he mixed up with her and was talking a lot. I was staring out of the window, most of the place was covered by snow except the road, and the weather was freezing cold. I rested my head on the cold door frame while glancing at the passing trees, which looks like growing from the snow instead of the ground. The ground was barely visible in some places. We stopped in front of a double-story house. He lives alone yet a double-story house. She took us inside and we were greeted by an old man where brother went to park the car.