Part One: The New Girl

Randy ran on the roof, chasing a robo-ape.

"Where do you think you're going?" Randy threw his sword at the ape.

The ape fell onto its front side, with the sword sticking out of its back. Randy stopped running and grabbed his sword out of the ape. Randy cut off its head.

Randy's phone rang. "Talk to me Howard." Randy answered.

"Cunningham, you better hurry up and get back here, we're up after the Band Dweebs" Howard referred to Bucky and Flute Girl giving their presentation on the history of the Marching Band uniform.

"I just finished up here, I'll be there in a sec." Randy concluded.

Randy hung up his cell phone and crawled down the side of the building.

Howard looked around the room. When he looked where Randy sat, Randy sat there stuffing his mask into his bag.

"Sorry Howard, the robo-ape took longer than I thought." Randy crossed his arms and rested them on the desk.

"You're starting to cut it close with going ninja during class." Howard complained.

"It's not my fault the Nomicon calls me every time I turn around, and McFist trying to capture me when I turn to the other side." Randy explained.

Howard crossed his arms and turned away from Randy.

"Howard." Randy put his hand on Howard's shoulder.

"Thank you Bucky and Flute Girl for that interesting report." Mr. Bannister said as the two band geeks walked back to their seats. "Cunninham, Weinerman!"

The two boys walked up to the front of the class. Howard held a piece of paper, and cleared his throat.

"Our report is on Grave Puncher!" Howard explaimed.

"There's not much to say on this topic except that it's totaly bruce!" Randy held up his index finger and pinky on both hands, crossing his arms in front of himself, Howard did the same puting his back against Randy's.

"Thank you for your time." Howard finished.

"That's it? No facts? Nothing on the history? Nothing on the maker?" Mr. Bannister asked.

"Um, we did give you a face on all three." Howard crossed his arms.

"What was that?" Mr. Bannister raised one eye brow.

"That it's totaly bruce." Randy put one hand on his hip.

Mr. Bannister frowned at the two boys.

"D-!" He yelled at the boys.

"A D-?" Randy asked.

"I won't give you an F, I'm being nice here because of finals next week." Mr. Bannister wrote the D- on the paper, and handed it back to the boys.

Randy and Howards returned to their desks with a pouting look on their faces.

"OK class, I think its time to introduce a new student who will be in this class." A girl with short brown hair, and the tips of her hair were red. She had bright green eyes, and a shy look on her face.

"This is Sapphire Maiy." Mr. Bannister introduced.

"Hello." She said.

She looked around the room until she looked at Randy, her eyes widened slightly. She starred at the boy, who gave her an awed look. She lowered her hands to her side, her shy look disappeared. Mr. Bannister patted Sapphire's back.

"Alright, you can take a seat next to Mr. Cunninham." Mr. Bannister sat down at his desk.

Sapphire walked over to the desk next to Randy, she folded her hands on her desk, as Randy starred at her.

She looked over at the boy, with a confused look. Randy blushed, and Sapphire glarred at the boy. She jerked her head forward, Randy continued starring at her. He saw her move her lips, but nothing came out. The only words Randy caught were "Sword" and "Sheild".

The bell rang and the class was dismissed to lunch. Sapphire stood up, and walked out the door. Randy sat in his desk watching her walk out. Howard walked up behind Randy and smacked him upside the head.

"Get your head out of the clouds, and don't you even think about it." Howard said to Randy.

"I don't know Howard, maybe I should try." Randy insisted, getting up from the lunch table.

"I don't think so." Howard pulled Randy back into the chair. "You already have to deal with McFist, and the Sorcerer. Plus, who needs girls anyway?"

"Yeah you're right." Randy said before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"McFist, you told me you had a top noch plan to capture the ninja." The sorcerer said to McFist. "So, where's my ninja!"

"Don't worry, we're about to send it out to do its work in a short bit." McFist covered. "It's ready right, Viceroy?" He whispered to his colege.

"Of course it's ready, what kind of evel guinus would I be if it wasn't ready?" Viceroy asked sarcasticly.

"Then bring me the ninja." The sorcerer comanded.

"Cunningham! Earth to Cunningham!" Howard yelled in Randy's ear. "What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nuthin." Randy lied, daydreaming about Sapphire.

Suddenly a loud roar came from outside the school, and panic rose in the lunch room. Randy looked outside to see a giant mechanical red dragon destroying everything in sight. Randy looked over at Sapphire, fear appeared in her eyes. She pushed herself from the lunch table she sat at, and ran out of the cafeteria.

Randy looked around and found the cafeteria was completely cleared. He pulled the mask out of his bag. He flipped a table over on its side, and put the mask on behind it. Randy's ninja suit appeared over his body, and he broke through the window of the cafeteria.

"You lookin' for me bucket of bolts?" Randy taunted.

The dragon roared, and swiped at Randy with its huge metal paw. Randy pulled out his sword and sliced through the dragon's paw. The dragon looked at the paw, but quickly grew a real paw. Not a metal paw, but real. The dragon was wearing a metal suit of armor.

The dragon roared again, and chomped down on Randy, and the dragon filled its mouth with sleeping gas, making Randy pass out.

Sapphire ran out of the school to find the dragon had captured the ninja. She ran back into the school and grabbed her bookbag, she chased after the dragon, eventually getting close enough to jump onto its tail.

"Damn, on my first day, he's already making me busy." She said to herself.