The Way he Lied

"You're sure this will heal her?" Emerald asked Randy.

"Emerald trust me, I can heal her." Randy hovered his hands over the scar on Sapphire's face.

Randy's hands glowed a bright green, Sapphire's eyes became tight. She clenched the ground in pain, looking like she was about to yell. She remained unconscious, but could still easily react to pain. She clenched her teeth as the scar on her face slowly faded away. 

She panted harder, as Randy began to heal the large cut on her forehead. She slammed her fist on the ground; still unconcious. The only thing making her react is instinct. She barred her teeth, and they began to sharpen.

"Stop!" Emerald abruptly said, pushing Randy away.

Emerald took Sapphire's shirt off of her, leaving her in her bra and jeans.

"What are you doing?" Randy asked in shock.

"Trust me I know what I'm doing, continue healing when I tell you to." Emerald form several hand signs, and placed his hands on this black swirl on her stomach. His left over his right. "Now."

"What is that?" Randy asked in panic.

"No time to explain, just heal her." A dark puls ran up Emerald's arm; he growled in pain. "Hurry, I can't hold on much longer."

Randy continued healing her arms. Sapphire let out a growl, followed by a roar. Claws began to replace her nails.

Randy was shot back from a dark puls. Randy was slammed against the cave wall. 

"Randy!" Emerald yelled in pain. Randy rushed back to Sapphire's side, and continued.

Sapphire coughed up blood, staining her teeth, and face red. Sapphire clenched the ground, then relaxed her arms. Randy had finished the healing process.

Emerald sat back on his knees, panting. Emeralds arms had turned pale from the dark pulses that ran through is arms. He lifted his arms towards his face, as they returned to their tan tone.

"What was that?" Randy asked rubbing the back of his head.

"The demon in her went buserk." Emerald looked up at Randy. "That black swirl on her stomach, is the seal that keeps in within her. I have the power to keep it sealed, but not without going through my own pain to do so. I want to teach you these hand signes one day, but not today, not yet." Emerald stodd up.

Randy picked Sapphire up. "I'm going to go put her in her bed."

Randy walked down the hall to her bed room, and pushed her unlatched door open. He laid her in her bed, and adjusted her to lay her head on her pillow. He covered her up with the blankets, and softly kissed her forehead.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, without him knowing. She pulled him onto her hugging him tightly.

"Thank you." She whispered in his ear.

They sat up on her bed, she clenched his jacket in between her fingers. Randy pulled away from her, starring at the blood stained on her face. He ran his fingers across her cheek wiping a drop off her face.

"You should go, wash you face." Randy blushed. "You have a little blood, right.." Randy swirled his finger around her face. "There."

Sapphire touched her cheek. "Yeah, I probably should." Sapphire said.

She felt a shiver, and looked down. She saw she didn't have a shirt on, just a bra. She covered herself and her whole face turned red.

"Oh, I should probably-" Randy stood up off the bed and walked towards the door. "Yeah."