I'll be Back

"Sapphire!" Itachi yelled running up from behind her.

She turned around to answer his call. "Itachi?"

"Sapphire, what happened?" Kirito asked.

"Randy was able to destank me, but in a result he's now unconsious. So, I plan on finishing off the sorcerer myself." Sapphire formed a fist again towards the sorcerer. "Get Randy out of here."

Itachi nodded and picked up Randy off the ground.

"No Itachi, let Allen get him out of here. You and Kirito help me here." Sapphire commanded.

"Right." He said giving Randy to Allen.

Allen bowed to Sapphire, and formed a quick hand sign. Allen disappeared in thin air along with Randy.

"What's your plan Sapphire?" Itachi asked.

"Well, since it's not my destiny to defeat the sorcerer, I'll seal him away." Sapphire looked up at Itachi.

"Seal him away?" Itachi asked.

"Just like the sorcerer sealed the demon inside me, I'll seal him away temporarily. I won't be able to hold him for too long, just long enough for Randy to become stronger." Sapphire said.

"How long will you be able to seal him away?" Itachi asked.

"3 years at the most, but you have to promise me something..."

"What would that be?" Itachi asked.

"You can't let Randy forget me." Sapphire dropped the bomb.

"What do you mean, I can't let Randy forget you?" Itachi asked in shock.

"I'm going to have to seal myself as well. It's the only way to keep him locked away long enough. If I defeat the sorcerer, the prophecy will be shattered." Sapphire explained.

"Prophecy?" Itachi asked.

"He who defeats the sorcerer will be the protector, and the savior of Avon, and the mortal world. The savior will be treated as a god in the eyes of all. The savior is a hero of red and black, who shoots balls of fire from his fists, and controls the wind at the raise of his hand. The one that makes demons and angels alike bow to him. He will be the one that we all look to, surpassing even the elders of Avon." Sapphire said. "I don't match the decription of the prophecy, Randy does."

"I understand." Itachi drew his sword. "How can I help?"

Sapphire reached into her bag pulling out the Nomicon, which she took from Randy's bag. She handed it to Kirito.

"Kirito, I need you to seal the Nomicon." Sapphire said as Kirito took the Nomicon from

Sapphire's hands. "Itachi, I need you to help me fight the sorcerer. While I'm fighting the sorcerer, you will fight his dopplegangers for me."

"Got it." Itachi stated.

"Let's go!" Sapphire yelled slamming her fist into her palm.

"Right!" Both Itachi and Kirito yelled.

Sapphire pulled her mask on making her suit appear around her. She pulled out her katana, making her angel power show.

Sapphire charged the castle of the sorcerer. 'He can't escape anymore.' Sapphire said in her head.

"SAPPHIRE!!" Randy shot up from his bed screaming. When he sat up he clenched his stomach in pain groaning at the pain. He laid back down as Allen noticed his sudden outburst.

Allen stood up and laid him back down on the bed. "Randy are you okay? You need to lay down."

"Where is she?" Randy asked trying to sit up with Allen pushing him back.