The Phoenix is Born

"Ninja fire ball!" Randy yelled shooting a fire ball at Itachi, flipping in the air.

Itachi guarded and formed at wall of air stream around him protecting himself from the fire. Randy attacked Itachi with his sword. Itachi swiftly drew his sword and blocked Randy's attack, sending sparks in the air from the swords clashing.

Randy jumped away from him, quickly being attacked by Kirito from behind. Randy spun around swiping at Kirito. Kirito dropped his sword forming a quick hand sign crossing his index finger and middle finger together. When Randy's sword hit Kirito, he disappeared. He reappeared behind Randy grabbing his sword while it was still in the air.

Randy was able to block the sword with his chain. While Kirito was still in the air, Randy threw a quick round house kick to Kirito's head. Before he could make contact with Kirito's head Itachi grabbed Randy's leg and throw him to the ground.

Kirito brought the sword down and stabbed the ground next to Randy's head. Randy's eyes widened in shock, seeing his life flash before his eyes. Kirito reached his hand out for Randy and pulled him off the ground.

"You alright buddy?" He asked pulling Randy off the ground.

"Yeah." Randy brushed the dirt off of his back. "What was that thing you did?"

"What, you mean Disappearance?" Kirito asked.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you how to do that before you face Sapphire." Itachi placed his hand on Randy's shoulder.

"Disappearance?" Randy asked.

"Its kinda self explanatory; its when a person moves so fast that you almost disappear completely, then reappear willingly. It's extremely useful if you know how to use it correctly." Allen walked up behind Randy.

"If I'll train you to do that, we'll have to meditate to get your karma in check. I'll also teach you how to use karma. But, to use karma to its full potential, you must be at peace." Itachi placed his sword back in its holder with a quick flick of the wrist. "And I know the perfect plat to do so."

"Emerald!" The sorcerer called to the boy who rested in his bed, wrapped in bandages; still healing from the fight between him and Sapphire. "I brought you a present."

Sapphire walked through the door in her shinobi suit. Her eyes gleamed at Emerald with almost a permanent scowl. Emerald's eyes widened as he stood up. He formed his hand into a fist and charged Sapphire.

"I'll kill you for what you did to me!" Emerald yelled throwing his punch at Sapphire.

Sapphire grabbed his fist with ease, and twisting it swiftly making him fall to the ground. She placed her foot on his stomach standing over him.

"What's wrong, you have nothing to say to me?" Emerald asked with hatred in his voice.

"I'd rather cut my tongue out before say something to you, someone who lost to me. Learn pride in yourself, respect those who are stronger than you." Sapphire scolded.

"You are not stronger than me!" Emerald yelled grabbing Sapphire's foot, pulling her to the ground.

Emerald tried to stand up, but before he could stand up completely, Sapphire appeared in front of him like a flash. She pulled out her katana revealing her angel features, only her once white wings were black, and she had horns instead of her halo. She held her sword against his throat, threatening to kill him then and there.

"Like I said, respect those you are stronger than you." Sapphire pulled her sword away. "You are weak." She whispered in Emerald's ear.

"Sorcerer." Emerald looked up at the sorcerer. "What is she doing here?"