Part Two: Entering Avon

(Sapphire's dream in her point of view)

"Sapphire." I turned to the person calling my name.

"Emerald?" I asked in shock. "I thought I told you to run away."

"Do you think I'm afraid of you?" Emerald chuckled. "You're still dead."

"That's impossible." I gave him a confused look.

He walked up to me, he slapped me across the face. Only his hand passed through me.

"I told you, you're dead." Emerald said looking down at me.

"That's impossible, I was brought back." I threw my hand to the side.

"You truly are naive." Emerald faded away, and turned into the sorcerer.

The sorcerer didn't pay any attention to me. I noticed Randy was there running from the sorcerer.

"Randy!" I reached out towards him, only to be trapped in a cage of stank. The stank entered me, and I turned into my old demon self. I attacked Randy; his only action he took was brace himself.

I slashed through Randy, having his blood stain my side. I landed behind him, as he fell to his knees, then to his stomach. The next thing you saw was stank escape his body, then I turned to normal.

I looked up to the sorcerer as he laughed maliciously, and grabbed me. He lifted me off the ground, as Emerald turned into his dragon form. I struggled to get free, when Emerald flew up off the ground. He attacked me, and-

(End of dream)

Sapphire woke up screaming because of her dream. Randy stumbled into her room.

"What happened." He said off balance.

"Nothing." Sapphire said shaking.

"Are you sure? You're shaking." Randy put his hand on Sapphire's back.

She smacked his hand away. "I said I'm fine."

Randy stood up off her bed. "You better get up, we need to get to school."

"Right." She said clenching her blankets, and holding them up to her face.

Sapphire stood up and undressed herself, out of her pajamas and into her every day clothes. A light blue short sleeve jacket, a yellow under shirt. The two things long enough to cover her chest and upper abs. She slipped on her blue jeans and her red Mc-hightops.

She slipped her brown hair into a ponytail. She grabbed her book bag and walked out of her room. She walked out to the kitchen, where Howard and Randy waited.

"Let's go." Sapphire said.

They each walked down the mountain side.

'That dream, only it didn't feel like a dream. It felt like a vision. Of the future, maybe." Sapphire thought, only to be cut off by Randy grabbing her hood.

"What is it?" She asked looking up at him.

"Look, are you blind?" Howard turned her head towards the school.

The school was completely destroyed. Stank filled the air, but no mosters. 

"Do you fel that?" Sapphire asked.

"Feel what?" Randy asked.

"That heavy feeling?" She asked.

"Yeah I feel it too." Howard said.

"What heavy feeling?" Randy asked.

"Can you not feel that?" Sapphire asked. "It's the heavy weight of stank." Sapphire starred at the school.

"What do you think happened?" Howard asked Sapphire.

"I'll tell you what happened." Sapphire turned to the two boys. "I screwed up."

"Eh?" They both asked.

"By fighting Emerald like that, we were able to cause so much chaos to set the sorcerer free." Sapphire explained. "Randy, the time to fight the sorcerer has drawn closer, all because of me. But that is why I'm here." 

Randy sighed. "Fine."

"We need to go to Avon, it's the only place where we can gather the team we need. I have a few people in mind, but the hard part will be finding them." Sapphire pulled out her phone.

"Why do you need your phone?" Randy asked.

"This isn't really a phone, its a ticket to Avon." Sapphire pressed the button on her touch screen phone. "To Avon!" 

Randy looked around at the scenery. It looked like Norrisville, only flipped. "Welcome to Avon." Sapphire pointed.

"Wait, where's Howard?" Randy asked.

"He couldn't come." Sapphire said putting her phone away.

"Why?" Randy asked.

"I can't bring a mortal here. You're the exception for being the ninja in all."

"That's a little strange, don't you think?" Randy asked Sapphire.

"We can't trust mortals. That's why I couldn't stand you at first, I couldn't trust you. But when I found out that you're the ninja, I kinda had no choice." Sapphire explained.

"So even if I wasn't the ninja, would you still trust me?" Randy asked.

"No." Sapphire walked away.

"Well that was kind of could, do you think?" Randy followed Sapphire.

They both walked down the streets of Avon to the academy.

"Who are we even looking for?" Randy asked.

"The first person I have in mind, his name; Itachi Cho."

***** Here's the new theme song, I know I just added a new one but since we're in a new part it needs a new themes song, I didn't expect to end part one so quickly, anyway enjoy :) and as you can see I'm a Skillet fan, in case you were wondering. Sorry for making this chapter so short!*****: