Satan's Peak

Randy was fast asleep, with Sapphire asleep under his arm. The cool air around him caused him to shiver, and pulled Sapphire even closer to him in his grip. Sapphire's fever began to rise again, and she began to pant.

"Ran... dy." Sapphire said in her sleep, like she had been dreaming of him.

A rain drop fell from the sky; hitting Randy's face. He woke up as more drops fell from the dark sky. Randy picked up Sapphire and started to look around for a cavern. 

Randy eventually found a small cave. He placed Sapphire on the ground, and sat her up on the wall. Something began to glow in her bag, a light blue. He grabbed the glowing object from her bag. 

"The shinobi Nomicon." Randy said placing it in his lap. "Sapphire can't talk right now, hopefully I can fill her place."

The book flipped opened, and Randy was sucked into it, falling over the book. He landed on his face, and looked up. 

"Whoa this looks exactly like the ninja Nomicon." Randy said looking around.

He looked up to a Chinese dragon, that floated in front of him.

"Ninja, where is the shinobi?" The dragon asked.

"The shinobi can't make it, she's completely unconscious." Randy replied.

"Well I guess I can give you the message." The dragon said before scooped him up on its back.

Randy's hair ruffled in the wind, then was tossed. Randy was thrown, and while he flew the words appeared in front of him.

"The one who seems like the enemy is actually the ally, and the one who seems like the ally is actually the enemy." Randy read. "What? How does that make sense?" Randy was thrown out of the Nomicon.

He shook his head, and closed the book. "What the juice is that suposed to mean?"

Sapphire's eyes tightly closed then opened half way. "Randy?" Where are we?"

"It began to rain, so I found this small cavern." Randy crawled over to Sapphire.

He placed his hand on her head. "I know this might be to much to ask, but, can you make me and ice shard?"

Sapphire lifted her hand, and snow flurries began to form a shard. The ice shard fell into her hand and she handed it to Randy.

He took the shard and wrapped it in the rag. He placed it on her forehead. 

"How are you feeling?" Randy asked.

"Dissy, and warm." She replied. "Also really tired."

"Well, you've been getting to much sleep. I thinks its becoming bad for you, so try not to sleep." Randy said rubbing the ice against her head.

Lightning struck, and thunder followed. Sapphire jumped and hid behind Randy, gripping his back.

"OK I'm awake now." Sapphire said shaking in fear.

Lightning struck again, and a shadow figure appeared. Sapphire dug her head into Randy gripping him even tighter.

"Who's there?" Randy asked.

The shadow figure walked closer. "What does it matter, why are you here?"

"I asked you first!" Randy shouted, standing up with Sapphire attached to his jacket.

The figure came into view, and his white hair sparkled with the rain drops weaved into his hair. His baby blue eyes gleamed, almost like he was starring into Randy's soul. 

"Listen if you're here for Sapphire, forget it! I'll die before I'll let you touch her." Randy barked.

"Calm yourself, child. Don't make me draw my sword, or there will be blood shed." The man said.

"Then just tell me who you are!" Randy barked again.

"The name is Allen. The demon of Satan's Peak." Allen wiped the water out of his hair.

"Allen Mychan?" Randy asked.

"Yeah." Allen replied. "Listen is you insist on turning me in, I'll have to kill you here."

"Why would I turn you in?" Randy asked.

"Have you been living under a rock?" Allen put his hand on his hip. "I shouldn't be here, considering I'm not evil. I came here in refuge to destroy this place so demons won't be considered evil."

"Allen, my friends and I have traveled here for you. We need your help. You see, the sorcerer has escaped." When Randy said sorcerer, Allen's face perked with concern.

"Unfourtunalty, yes. We came looking for you; we need your help." Randy clenched his fists.

"Come, I'll take you to Satan's Peak. Your friend there seems to need help." Sapphire clenched Randy's jacket when Allen had said that.

"Welcome to Satan's Peak, this is where I live." Allen pointed to a room to the side. "Your friend can lay down there."

Randy carried Sapphire to the room and laid her down on the bed. He laid her head on the pillow, and covered her up with the blankets. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"So why do you want to destroy this place?" Randy asked Allen.

"All demons that are here are evil, the demons back in Avon have no chance of becoming evil, same with their offspring." Allen explained. "This is the sorcerer's original home. If the sorcerer is anywhere I would imagine he's here. So if we want to take care of the sorcerer, we destroy this place as soon as we can. If he is here, when we destroy this place he'll be taken care of."

"What if he's not here?" Randy asked.

"So many questions." Allen looked over at Randy. "If he's not here, we'll have to defeat him in the mortal world. The mortal world is our only hope of destroying him."

"I understand." Randy looked away from him.

"Do you?" Allen asked, making Randy jerk his head around towards him. "Even if we have all the Chargins in Avon, the sorcerer's power would still exceed ours. You have no idea how much power the sorcerer has. If it weren't for the sorcerer, demons wouldn't exist. Avon, no, the universe would be a better place. He made the first demon, and you know who take was?"

Randy shook his head.

"Sapphire's mother. Sapphire's mother was the lover of the sorcerer." Allen's eyes narrowed.

"That's impossible." Randy slammed his fist on the table.

"It's true, the sorcerer had a human form, and he fell in love with her mom. Before Sapphire was even thought of, the sorcerer put the demon inside her. By doing so, Sapphire was created." Allen retorted.

"This can't be possible." Randy looked over at the room.

But without them knowing, Sapphire was listening to the whole thing. Sapphire clenched her head, leaning up against the door. Tears streamed down her face, her eyes wide opened.

She stood up, and walked over to the only window in the room. She opened it up, and left them. She jumped to clear her head. She slid down the side of the mountain, and ran. She ran as far as she could in the pouring rain, and found a cave. She hid herself in the cave and curled up in a ball.

"I can't believe it." She sobbed to herself.

*****PLOT TWIST!!!! Bet you didn't see that coming! Any way; yay a new theme song. And I finally drew Sapphire, for those of you who wanted to know what she looks like!!!*****