The Elders of Avon

Sapphire and Randy walked through the doors of the academy, which looked like a flipped style of Norrisville High. Sapphire walked down the hall until she came to the room labeled 'Training Unit'. She opened the door, and saw a boy with slightly long black hair, and grey eyes.

He held a sword in his hand, and pressed a button to his right. Holographic projectors created attackers, each had their own weapons, he prepped his sword. One attack attacked him; he slashed it without even looking. It disappeared like it had actually died. 

Each one started to attack him. He swung his sword, jumping and easily slashing through each one. He performed a 360, dodged, and slashed through; defeating each one. He slipped his sword back in its holder. 

He brushed his hair out of his face and looked up at Sapphire. He gave her a shocked look, and stood frozen.

"Sapphire?" He asked. 

"Itachi." Sapphire stated.

"What are you doing here? I though you were in the mortal world, taking care of your responsibilities as the shinobi." Itachi put his hand on his hip.

"A threat has come up, that I need your help with." Sapphire explained.

"That's why you have the ninja to fight along side." Itachi crossed his arms.

"Not even with our combined powers, can take on this."

Randy cought Itachi's eye. "Who's that?" Itachi walked up to Randy. "Tell me boy, are you a demon?"

"N-no." Randy stuttered in fear.

"Arch angel, fighter, ranger, healer, sealer?" Itachi blasted questions at Randy.

Randy shook his head.

"You're a mortal?" Itachi asked.

Randy nodded.

"Sapphire! What were you thinking bringing a mortal to Avon?" Itachi jerked his head towards Sapphire.

"Listen Itachi I-"

"You know the rules Sapphire, no mortals in Avon." Itachi cut Sapphire off.

Itachi raised his hand to his face. "Summon."

Two guards appeared behind Sapphire, and Randy. They put their hands on Randy and Sapphire wrists making dark puls cuffs surrounding their wrists.

"Take them to the Elders." Itachi said walking away.

"No wait." Sapphire tried to break free. "Brother!"

"Sapphire, you know the rules. And stop calling me that." Itachi continued with his training.

The soldiers threw Randy and Sapphire to the floor, in front of Avon's Elders. The soldiers bowed to the Elders as well as Sapphire. Randy was left clueless and followed Sapphire's lead.

"Well Sapphire, I didn't expect the shinobi to be presented to us in hand cuffs." The head Elder said.

"I'm sorry Lord Raiden." Sapphire apologized.

"And I hear you brought a mortal to Avon, is that true?" The second Elder asked.

"It is true Lord Haru, but I can explain." Sapphire responded.

"There's nothing to explain, you broke the law." The third and final Elder spoke.

"Lord Saito, please let me explain." Sapphire stood straight up. "Elders of Avon, I present; the ninja."

"The ninja?" Lord Raiden stood up.

"Our apologies, ninja and shinobi." Lord Saito bowed to us, followed by the other Elders and soldiers.

"What brings you back to Avon?" Lord Haru asked.

"A major threat has come upon Avon and the mortal world. The sorcerer has escaped. We have returned to Avon for allies." Sapphire explained.

"How can we help?" Lord Raiden asked, brushing his blue hair out of his face; revealing his red marks that looked like a fancy arow.

"Summon Itachi Cho, and we do need some new supplies." Sapphire asked.

"Itachi Cho? You want me to summon your elder brother?" Lord Raiden asked.

"Yes, I never got a chance to talk to him without showing fear. I want to see if I have any luck in talking to him." Randy stepped up.

"But ninja, you don't know this person, what makes you think that if Sapphire can't you can?" Lord Haru asked.

"Just please." Randy clenched his fists.

"As you wish." Lord Saito said.

"I bet you haven't heard that, Itachi is a soon to be Elder." Raiden told Sapphire.

"Brother, is becoming an Elder?" Sapphire asked.

"He's finally 18, and he has the skill to become a guardian of Avon." Lord Haru announced.

"Guardian?" Randy asked me.

"Not only do the Elders keep Avon in check, they also are the guardians of Avon." She explained to Randy. "The man with the light  blue hair, and the mark under his eye is Raiden. He's the arch angel Elder, and the leader because he's the most powerful. The one with the pitch black hair and the sharp canine teeth is Lord Haru, the demon Elder. And the Elder with navy blue hair is Lord Saito, the Sealer Elder. Each are in their twenties, but are some of the most powerful Elders that Avon has ever had. And Itachi is soon to be the Fighter Elder."

"They all look powerful. What are they compared to the ninja and shinobi?" Randy asked.

"We're about even with them." Sapphire said with a grin.

"Elders, why have you summoned me." Itachi walked up next to Sapphire, followed by Lord Saito.

"Your sister and the  ninja has a request from you." Lord Raiden said.

"Ninja?" Itachi asked, looking towards Randy.

Itachi bowed to Randy. "My sincerest apologies, ninja. How could I possibly serve you?" He asked Randy.

"Itachi, you do not have to bow to me." Randy said with respect. "I only have one request for you. The sorcerer has escaped, and it's beyond my capabilities to take on. The shinobi and I have agreed that we need help, and she suggested you."

Itachi looked up at Randy. "I would be honored to help you."

"And one more thing." Randy walked up to Itachi, and helped the man off the ground. "Just treat me like an every day person. That's really all I am." 

Itachi smiled. "As you wish."

"Brother." Sappire walked up to Itachi. "Congrats on becoming an Elder."

"Sapphire." He said before wrapping his arms around her. "I should have listened."

"Itachi, you don't need to baby me." Sapphire pushed Itachi out of her grip.

"Lord Raiden, those suplied I asked about?" Sapphire asked.

"Of course." Lord Raiden confirmed.

**** Ok, this chapter is a lot better, I know it. Sorry that the last chapter sucked, its hard starting a new story line. Any way, the picture is Itachi Cho. Hope you liked it!!!!****