The Second Ninja Known as Shinobi

Sapphire death gripped the dragon's metal covered tail. The dragon waved its tail up and down like a way, making it difficult to hang on. She pulled herself further up onto the tail, only to be grabbed by the ankle by a robo-ape. The robo-ape pulled her to the ground, sending dust in the air around her. She clenched her stomach, and flipped onto her back. She looked around, looking for her book bag. 

The robo-ape grabbed her by her light blue hood, and held her off the ground. The robo-ape prepped itself and threw her about 5 meters away. She slid on her back, flipped a few times til she hit a tree. Her back formed a C around the tree, she was lucky she wasn't paralyzed by the hit. She coughed up blood, and landed on her side. 

She tried to push herself off the ground. "I will... Sword and.. Shield." She panted. She stood up off the ground, using the tree as a support. "No matter how I'm knocked around, or beaten down.." She breathed deeply. "I will stand up restored."

The ninja was blindfolded. He tried to stretch out, only to find his arms were tied to his chest, his hands tied behind his back, and his feet tied together. He tried to break the rope, but he found to be weak to the rope.

Viceroy ripped the blindfold off of Randy; Randy looked around to find around to find he was in a cage. Randy used his chin to sit up on his knees.

"Viceroy." Randy snarled.

"Ninja, you were easier to capture than I thought." Viceroy placed what he had in his hand on the table near him. "This was the first time you used a dragon against me. How did you pull that off anyway?" Randy asked through his mask.

"Genetic engineering, and then I simply added a suit of armor. With doing that, it threw you off your game. You didn't expect that to happen, so you were put into culture shock when you saw it happen." Viceroy walked up to the cage.

A sliding door opened behind Randy's cage. Randy jerked his head around to see McFist walk in the room. 

"Looks like you're in a bit of a jam here, ninja. No weapons, no one coming to save you, you can't even use your hands." McFist grabbed Randy's scarf and pulled it to the base of the cage.

"That's what you think." Randy's eyes narrowed as his suit turned a bright glowing red. "Ninja fire ball!" Randy exclaimed as the first burned the rope restraining him. Randy pushed himself out of the cage. He ran through the sliding doors, to a lab. He ran across the catwalk above the lab.

A paw swiped the catwalk, knocking Randy to the wall. The dragon roared without its armor; Randy fell to the ground. But, with a flash something caught him out of the air, and placed the unconcious ninja on a ledge. The thing stood up, and with another flash it disappeared.

It appeared in front of the dragon; another ninja. The black suit covered the second ninja, only instead of red, it had a light blue lining with the same blue scarf. The ninja reached behind itself, and pulled out two double bladed swords. 

"Let's dance." It said before jumping up to attack the dragon.

The dragon opened its mouth to roar, but the ninja had swiped its face three times. The ninja's speed was like light. The dragon stood up on its back legs, when the second ninja slashed it up its throat. The ninja stabbed the sword under the dragon's chin, and the dragon fell onto its back.

The ninja put the two swords back, and looked over to where Randy laid. It jumped back up to him, and picked up the boy. It escaped the hideout Randy was kept in, leaving the mess it had made.

Randy opened his eyes and found himself under a tree. The mysterious ninja sat over him, and looked a little relieved that he woke up. Randy starred at the ninja, and jumped up on his feet.