Phoenix Vs. Arch Demon

"Wind Blade Attack!" Itachi yelled from in the air, sending blades formed in the air towards Randy.

Randy flipped out of the way, while in the air he shot a fire ball at Itachi. Randy landed a hit on Itachi, quickly being attacked by Kirito from behind. Kirito struck at Randy's head, and Randy moved like a flash, blocking the shot with his sword with ease.

Kirito formed the hand sign and disappeared, then reappeared behind Randy. Before Randy could think, his wing appeared and acted as a shield. The wings opened sending Kirito flying.

Allen attacked his legs and Randy jumped and did a 360 in the air, kicking Allen in the head. Allen took no effect in the attack, and continued with his sword. Randy pulled out his sword preparing for a sword fight.

Randy blocked Allen's sword sending sparks in the air from the clash. Randy gained his distance and he stood apposite from Allen. His wings grew brighter with fire as Itachi formed a wind blade around his sword.

Itachi threw his sword, pushing it forward faster with a gust of wind. Randy closed his eyes and did a quick front flip in the air, making the sword fly over him while he was upside down. The sword flew towards Allen. Allen had to desperately move his sword to block it.

Randy landed again, and took advantage of Allen's line of defense. Randy charged Allen, and held his sword against Allen's throat putting him at mercy. Allen dropped his sword showing Randy had won that battle.

Though, he wasn't finished with Kirito and Itachi. Kirito and Itachi attacked him from alternate sides. Randy's wings flashed open protecting both sides of him. Randy's eyes changed to a bright orange. Kirito and Itachi both jumped away from Randy.

"Those wings are a major advantage for him. But, we just need to move faster." Itachi said.

"Right." Kirito, formed a hand sign.

Kirito appeared behind Randy in the air. Randy swiftly turned grabbing Kirito's sword by the blade, and throwing him to the ground. Randy shook his hand to get his blood off his hand. Randy put his foot on Kirito's chest. He swiftly jumped in the air, and landed with his feet to both of Kirito's sides, punching the ground next to Kirito's head.

Kirito finally bowed out, and now that leaves Itachi. Itachi charged Randy from behind, slashing Randy with his sword. Randy moved his head out of the way, but Itachi was still able to cut Randy's ninja suit.

Randy formed the hand sign that Kirito formed to use disappearance. Itachi's eyes widened at the sight of this. Randy smiled from under his mask, only using his eyes to show it. Randy disappeared in a gust of fire.

Itachi watched his surroundings not knowing where Randy could appear. Randy fell from the sky with his sword above his head. His left leg was down to land and his right was curled him. Randy's canine teeth sharpened to a point.

Randy kicked Itachi to the ground, and pinned him down with his sword against Itachi's throat. Randy panted as well as Itachi. Itachi's eyes were widened, and his entire life flashed before his eyes. Randy defeated the three greatest swordsmen in Avon.

 "You used Disappearance." Itachi said in shock.

"Yeah, it felt really weird, like I had no body at all." Randy said.

"Then you did it correctly." Kirito said. "You're supposed to move so fast you can't feel your body in the way."

"Plus with your wings, those wings make you move even faster." Allen walked up behind Randy.

"You would think that the wings would make it harder." Randy said.

"But ever since you got those wings, you've been moving a lot faster." Itachi pointed at the wings on Randy's back.