{Chapter.12}

Lia's POV

I sat there in my car still in the school parking lot because I was waiting for Asha to finish up her tutoring lessons. All I could think about was Clarity.

Yes I know I was foolish to run away like that after I kissed her but I didn't know what to do, I was shocked and scared at the same time. My best friend that I've known for forever has feelings for me but are they as strong as mine for her?

I really fucking kissed her and this time she was sober, how do I go about this tomorrow?

"Hey what are you thinking so hard about?" Asha said as she got into the passenger side.

"Oh nothing."

She smiled and moved forward to try and kiss me but I turned away and started the car up.

For some reason I felt like Asha shouldn't be in the car and it made me sick. It made me feel like I wasn't being loyal to Clarity even though we aren't even dating.

I feel like such a pussy.

I pulled out the lot and began driving toward Asha's house.

"Why aren't we going toward your house?" Asha asked.

Don't get me wrong, Asha is a beautiful girl but not as beautiful as Clarity and she was a bit too clingy.

"I just have a lot on my mind right now." I said while paying attention to the road.

"Well let me take your mind off of it." I felt her gently caress my thigh, trying to get some reaction from me.

It wasn't working.

"Asha stop that's annoying." I huffed.

She immediately stopped and sat back in her seat as she looked around.

She remained quiet as I continued to drive toward her house. 

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked quietly.

"No."

"Then why have you been acting so different?"

"Please shut up."

"No tell me what happened."

"Stop talking while I'm driving."

"Lia."

"Shut the hell up Asha! How many fucking times do I have to say it?!" I pulled up to a red light and snapped at her.

She looked at me with glossy eyes as if she was about to cry. She wasn't going to cry that's just how she looks when she's surprised.

I pulled up to her house and was about to apologize but she quickly got out and slammed the door shut.

What the hell do I do now?

I thought about what happened between Clarity and I earlier again and mentally face palmed myself.

Fuck it if she has feelings for me then I might as well act out on mine.

I quickly drove in the direction of Clarity's house.

I know earlier she told me she was grounded but fuck it I'll just have to be one of those girls who expertly sneaks into their girlfriends house and sneak out.

Girlfriend........I just said girlfriend.

I am whipped.

I pulled up to Clarity's house and parked the car.

Luckily we were so close Clarity decided to give me the spare key to her house.

"I didn't invite anyone home not even Lia." Clarity yelled from upstairs as she heard me open the door.

She must think I'm her mother or something.

I walked up the stairs toward her room and peered inside.

There she was laying on her bed in little shorts and a white tank top while listening to music with her earphones in.

I waked into her room and she instantly jumped up as she looked at me in surprise.

"Jesus Lia what the hell are you doing here?"

I held my hand up to silence her.

"Shut up and let me talk before I regret what I say and run out of here and never show my face every again." I closed my eyes and re opened them to see her standing there waiting for me to finish.

"Fuck it you know I'm not good with words." I briskly walked towards her and captured her lips against mine, where they truly should be.

I grabbed her face and held it tight, scared she was going to reject me because lets get one thing straight I don't like rejection.

She didn't respond, she stood there in shock I guess not expecting that. As I pulled away she quickly pulled me back and clasped her arms around my neck kissing me back hard.

I unconsciously moaned in her mouth as I led her toward the bed and slightly pushed her enough so that we both fell on the bed with me on top of her.

She smiled against my lips and I took this opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth.

She took me by surprise and reach down to grab my ass, I don't know if it was purposely or not but I liked it and it was turning me on.

I broke away on to trail kisses down her jaw to her neck where I began sucking and biting at her neck all over.

Her breath became ragged and she began moaning uncontrollably as my hand slowly began began creeping down her stomach until I felt the waist band of her shorts.

"CLARITY ARE YOU HOME?!" Her mother yelled from downstairs.

She quickly pushed me off of her causing me to fall on the ground landing on my ass.

"Yes I'm home!" She yelled back and turned to me as she closed the door.

"Im sorry, are you going to run away again?" She asked quickly.

Low blow.

"Shut up Clarity, no im not." I rolled my eyes.

"So what does this mean?" She asked.

"It means we have sex."

"Stop playing." She scolded.

I wasn't but okay.

"Well what do you think it means?" I asked as I walked closer.

"I think this means you like me and want to make something out of this." She asked as she walked up to me.

I placed my arm around her waist and kissed her forehead.

"I think this might mean you like me too and want to make something out of this." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and slipped out of my grip.

"I also think it's time for you to leave cause I'm not allowed to have friends over." She pointed to the door.

FUCK.