{Chapter. 41}

(The word romanticized is overused and often used wrong, nothing in this story is being made out better than what it is, abuse, emotional and physical are a serious matter, self harm, is a serious matter, your best friend being annoying as hell is a serious matter,)

"Well you seem awfully quiet today, I thought you of all people would have been super excited and bouncy" Alex turned to me.

We were all in spa chairs as the nail technicians worked on our feet, the Summers girls sat next to each other leaving me and Alex to talk to each other. I still couldn't stop thinking about what could possibly happen tonight, was I really ready to lose my virginity to Lia?

"I am excited, I'm just a little nervous about something, it's been on my mind all day" You say quietly.

"You're nervous about getting your cherry popped by Lia aren't you?" Alex smirked.

"Shut the fuck up why are you so loud?!" I hissed as I glared at him.

He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Sorry sorry but I had a feeling that was probably what you were thinking about, what else is there to think about on prom day?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"It's just that obviously Lia isn't a virgin, but like I don't know what I'm doing."

"Well then I guess it's a good thing that Lia knows what she's doing, you shouldn't be nervous if you trust Lia. You guys haven't seen each other naked before?" Alex asked.

"No why the hell would we see each other naked?"

"Isn't that a best friend thing? You trust each other so much and are comfortable to the point where you can be naked in front of each other?" Alex asked puzzled.

"No, Lia never wanted to see me naked, now that I think about it, it's probably because she's had a crush on me." That was the only thing that made sense to me.

"Well if you trust her and are comfortable with her then this should be no big deal, when she's done with you, you'll probably want to fuck her all the time." Alex chuckled.

"Can I ask you a very embarrassing question?" I feel my face immediately begin to heat up.

"Sure what's up?"

...

...

"How do girls like...have sex?" I ask quietly.

His face slightly turns red and I watch as he thinks that question over in his head.

"The same way everyone else has sex?" He says a little puzzled.

"Yeah but like Lia obviously doesn't have a dick."

Alex chuckles and shakes his head as the nail technician dries his feet off.

"She likes to joke and say that she does, but in all seriousness there's no correct way to have sex whatever you guys feel comfortable with."

We both hopped out of the chairs and headed towards more chairs so that we could get our hands taken care of.

"You'll probably be done before me since your actually getting designs and shit on your nails." Alex pointed out.

"So who do you think will be prom royalty?" I try changing the subject.

"Ah I don't know, I stopped keeping up with whose popular or the hottest in this school, maybe Maddison or something." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You don't keep up with it cause you're one of those hot and popular people idiot." I roll my eyes and focus on the technician trimming down my nails.