{Chapter.24}

The drive back to Lia's house was quiet. I was trying to take in and process all that I found out today. I still wanted to know something that was killing me inside.

"Lia?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Why did you sleep with Nathan?" I asked.

"Because I'm a whore." She simply said.

"Lia stop you're not getting out of this easily."

"It was after school one day when you had that dentist appointment, no one was in school and i asked my dad to come get me."

She stopped as she pulled up to her house.

"He was drunk when he drove up here and my dad gets emotional and angry when he drinks, he said it was all my fault him and mom weren't together and I should just be normal and he-" she stopped talking and looked away.

"Did he hit you?" I asked her as I grabbed her shoulder.

"Yes. I sat on the steps crying cause he just left me here and Nathan must have seen what happened because he came over and comforted me." Lia shrugged.

"Lia you can't just shrug that away stop doing that." I scolded at her.

"He drove me home and kind of followed me into the house trying to make me feel better and next thing I know he was on top of me, kissing me." She fell silent.

"Clarity this makes me uncomfortable, telling you what I did with your ex boyfriend." She said.

"No I need to know" I demanded.

"I tried to push him off me but he kept pushing my hands away trying to reassure me, it felt wrong when he touched me and I felt weak so I just let it happen. He-he, forced himself inside me even when I told him that it hurt badly and I just laid there weak."

I looked at her with tears in my eyes as she looked out the window questioning herself.

"Lia no man should force himself onto you, that's rape." I said quietly.

"No it's not don't say that, don't be dramatic I just let him and I should have fought harder." She snapped and got out the car.

I quickly got out and followed behind her.

"Lia you're the one that said he forced himself onto you and made you feel weak." I said.

"I'm being dramatic, I'm just not accepting the fact that I slept with your boyfriend and I'm a whore for that." She quickly said.

"Lia he took advantage of you!" I screamed.

We stood on her porch in silence until she unlocked the door and quickly went inside. I followed after her and grabbed her shoulder.

"Lia please talk to me." I pleaded.

She turned around and looked me dead in my eyes. She stepped closer until I could feel her breath fanning my face.

She gently pressed her lips against mine as I immediately responded to her touch. She wrapped her arms around my waist, locking me in place so I couldn't escape.

I knew what she was doing, she used sex as a way to escape her problems, she used it as another way to cope with her feelings. I wanted to push her away, I really did but all I wanted to do was make her feel better and never let her go.

I felt her tongue graze my bottom lip and I excitedly opened my mouth to let her in. I felt her move forward as I moved backwards until my back hit the front door.

She broke away from the kiss only to pick me up by my legs and hoist me up. I grabbed her face and kissed her hard feeling her moan into my mouth. I felt her walking somewhere until I noticed she was walking up the stairs to get room.

No backing out for me.

She gently placed my back against her soft bed and she climbed on top of me. Without thinking I immediately began unbuttoning Lia's pants and immediately moved my hands down her pants.

I looked her in her eyes as she bit her lip to try and contain a moan that was daring to come out. She quickly grabbed my wrist to prevent me from touching anything and looked at me.

"I'm not gonna use you Clarity, I know you know what I'm doing and I don't want to do it anymore." She moved off me to sit on the bed.

I quickly sat up and moved on top of her so I was straddling her.

"I know what your doing Lia and I don't want you to stop." I said as I kissed her lip, knowing that was a weak spot of hers. I heard her gasp as my moist lips touched her bare neck and she immediately grabbed my ass.

"Clarity please stop I can't do this to you." She pleaded.

I shook my head and began sucking and kissing on her neck, leaving little love bites everywhere.

I heard her sniffle and I immediately picked my head up and noticed tears flowing down her face. Most people when they cried, their eyes swell up and their face is red and a bit ugly because I know that's what happens to me but not Lia.

Lia was beautiful when she cried.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No I keep hurting you and everyone I'm around. My family is split apart because of me and I'm such a whore." She cried out.

This was my fault. I pushed that into her mind and now she really believes she is a whore. What have I done?

"Lia you're not a whore, he took advantage of you emotionally and physically," I reassured.

"I never been with a boy before, I was terrified but I couldn't do anything about it, I shouldn't have opened up to him." She cried out.

I held her head against my chest and held her close to me.

All my life I looked up to Lia because in my eyes she was strong and confident and didn't care about anything, now I realized she's been damaged all her life and I contributed to that damage. I wanted to help her, I wanted to pick up the broken pieces and put them back together to make her feel whole again.

My emotions were clear for Lia.

I loved this girl so much, I didn't want to see her hurt and now I'll do whatever it takes to fix her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you to @SarcasticSkittles for making such a beautiful cover!