Guardian

Chapter One

The guardians went away and each one must choose one child whom they will protect and guide. Once they've chosen a child they must make sure that they will be safe from harm or else they will grow weak and has a possibility to lose their powers. Jack went to the kingdom of Corona, it was one of his favorite places besides from Burgess, the people in Corona are lively and jolly Jack would make the children there enjoy sledding during winter season. He tried to choose one child but he wasn't able to choose. He wants a child who needs protection and guidance but then the children there has their own parents to take care of them and it will make him feel left out.

He finally gave up looking for a child so he flew around the forest and suddenly he saw a tower, but unlike the other towers, this one has no door only a window high up the tower "Who would build a tower with no door?" He asked himself confused. Because of his curiousity, he flew towards the window, inside he saw a little girl singing a lullaby and a woman with curlyblack hair was sitting behin her brushing the little girl's hair and not just an ordinary hair, but a glowing golden hair! Jack couldn't believe his eyes! He knew at once that she's the one...the one that he will protect and guide. It wasgetting dark and the little girl and her mother was in their rooms preparing for bed.

When the room was already quiet, Jack went in and went to the little girl's bedroom. Inside, the little girl was looking at a certain picture from a book Jack wasn't sure if she can see him but he tried, he spread frost sround her mirror and wrote the word "Hello". The little girl noticed it and she immediately ran towards it she touched the frost and at her very young age, she giggled as she felt the coldness she laughed and suddenly "Jack Frost!" she yelled happily. Jack was surprised that the little girl actually believed in him. The little girl turned around and saw Jack standing by her bed ahe ran excitedly towards him and since she was still short, she embraced his legs. Jack was filled with happiness knowing that the little girl could see and hear him. He bent down and embraced her back then they pulled away "Hey little girl, what's your name?" Jack asked "My name is Rapunzel." she replied then a voice from outside called her name "Rapunzel why are you still awake?" the voice asked.

"Mother,Jack Frost is here!" Rapunzel replied excitedly. The woman went in and she saw nobody but Rapunzel she just smiled and walked towards her. "Come here go to sleep it's past your bedtime." the woman said as she carried Rapunzel towards her bed. "But mother Jack frost is right behind you." Rapunzel said pointing the woman's back. The woman didn't even turn around knowing that all little girls have their own imaginary friends. She smiled and placed a blanket over her. "Okay dearie you can play with Jack Frost tomorrow but right now you need to sleep." The woman said gently. Rapunzel yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Okay mother goodnight." Rapunzel said sweetly.

The woman smiled and kissed her hair. "Goodnight flower." The woman said well Jack was confused that her own mother would call her flower but then he thought that it was what they were used to. The woman passed by the mirror covered with frost and the word "Hello" written on it she thought it was just the cold wind from outside and Rapunzel was the one who wrote the word "Hello". She went out and closed the curtain covering Rapunzel's bedroom.

Jack went closer to Rapunzel who was now sleeping and holding a picture of him Rapunzel talked in her sleep saying his name and she smiled. Jack promised to protect and guide her no matter what.