Trespasser

Rapunzel stared at the cloth with the kingdom's symbol imprinted on it....she remembered the day she and Jack had it was so fun but...sadly the fun didn't really last. She sighed as she laid on her bed.

"Oh...look what we have here." a dark and loud voice echoed through out the room which mad Rapunzel to sit up straight...surely she heard that voice before.

"Who's there?!" she said trying to sound fearless but the truth is...she's terrified...she needed someone to protect her from whoever it was. She needed Jack.

"I prefer you call me the boogeyman." the voice answered and at the same time, the room turned dark which made Rapunzel to shriek.

She struggled to find a candle and a match to light her way...after bumping through some of the things, she finally found a candle... "Match...where is it?" she whispered to herself.

She remembered she placed one box inside her pocket. She lit the candle scanning the dark room for any sign of life form. "Hello?!" she call out she walked outside her room and opened the window which is the way in and out.

The moon's light lit up the tower a little bit. Rapunzel placed the lighted candle on the table as she continued to search for the owner of the voice.

"Where are you?! I know you're in here! Show yourself!" she said trying her best to sound brave. "Oh please quit your act...I know you're afraid." the voice said with a chuckle.

Rapunzel saw a man with golden eyes, grey skin and balck spiky hair in the mirror. She gasped as the reflection vanished. Now she knows how he looks like and she doesn't like it.

She yelped as her hair was pulled harshly by someone which she was sure that it was Him. She tried pulling her hair but fell backwards causing her to bump on the table. "Ow!" she exclaimed.

She heard an evil laugh as black sand surrounded her causing her to disappear and to pass out. "Jack...Help." that's the last thing she said before she passed out.