Help! (Part 2)

Rapunzel woke up as she felt something cold surrounding her feet. She looked down and saw water...rising up.She gasped as she looked around trying to figure out where she was. "Help!" she cried out as she tried to find a way out.

She's trapped in a cave...and the water is rising...quickly.

Jack fell to the hard ground which made him groan. "Damn that hurt!" he whispered as he stood up.

He looked around the place. "Help!" he heard a very familiar voice...Her voice!

"Rapunzel?! Rapunzel where are you?!" he called out as he looked around frantically...He can feel it...she's in terrible danger and he has to save her...fast.

Rapunzel was filled with joy wen she heard his voice. "Jack! I'm here!" she said hitting a wall of rock trying to make a sound but it was too thick.

She looked around trying to find something to make a sound to guide him where she is. She saw afrying pan lying on the flooded ground. Funny... how it got there? Anyways, she grabbed the pan and hit the wall of rock and it made a clanking sound...surely it can guide him.

Jack heard a clanking sound and he immediately went to that portion."Hold on Rapunzel!" he said as he heard the sound of the water. He tried to hit the rock with his ice powers but the rock wall was too thick that the ice broke when it had contact with the rock.

Rapunzel was also trying to find a way out but there's nothing. The water reached her waist and she lost hope...there's no way she's gonna escape this. She placed her palm on her forehead and sobbed.

Jack still tried to find a way to get her out when he heard her sobs. "Rapunzel! Please! Don't give up! you can do this! I'll try my best to get you out!" Jack said or should I say, yelled because of the thick wall of rock separating them.

"Face it Jack...I can't escape this...It's hopeless." Rapunzel said trying her best to stop her tears but it was no use.

Jack heard her cracking voice and it made his heart shatter...She's right...She really can't escape this...He tried his very best to get her out but it was impossible...He failed her.

"I'm so sorry Jack...I'm sorry I yelled at you." Rapunzel said between her sobs. "It's okay...I understand...and....I'm sorry I wasn't there with you when Pitch attacked you...This was all my fault! I never should have left you! I'm so stupid!" Jack cried out in anger as he slammed his fist on the wall of rock separating the two of them.

The rock shook slightly. "What the?" jack whispered as he saw this.

Rapunzel gasped as the water reached her neck..."Thank you for everything Jack! I'll never forget y-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as the water swallowed her.

"No! Rapunzel!!!!" Jack cried out as he slammed the wall with his fist. Once again, the rock shook...Jack was so desperate to get her out so he used her most powerful ice powers to break the wall.

With one very powerful blow, the wall broke as the water ruched out. He saw Rapunzel unconscious so he immediately grabbed her.

He carried her bridal style and took off.

Meanwhile, Pitch and Gothel watched the whole thing. "Young Love...Pathetic...Now...for the next part of our plan." Pitch said with a smirk. Gothel smiled as she put on her cloak and with Pitch's dark magic...he made her disappear. Pitch placed a spell on the rock...it can only be broken once Rapunzel's already about to drown. He planned the whole thing and he'll make sure this plan will work.