Chapter 1

"Logan, you still have one more wish." The purple mist said in a soft voice.

"I know, I just...can't think of anything yet. It has to be really important." Logan replied, seeming slightly annoyed as if he'd heard this same statement many times before. "I promise I'll let you know."

The purple mist sighed. "I know you'll say no, but there is something I believe is important."

"What is that?"

"I'd love to see my daughter again." The purple mist explained. "She died a long time ago, but I cannot remember how."

"I mean, I could, but it would be useless since you're already dead." Logan said.

"I know, but do think about it for me." The purple mist disappeared and Logan awoke from his sleep.

"Dang, I feel like I got zero sleep."

He got up and sat in front if the computer. "Good morning Mangle."

"Good morning master!" Came the childlike, cheerful voice on the computer.

"You seem awfully cheerful this morning." Logan commented, smiling a little.

"It's always a good morning when I get to see you." Mangle said with a wink.

Mangle had her memory transferred to a computer that Logan now used to communicate with her. Aside from him (the puppet) and Mangle, there were no other surviving animatronics from the Fazbear restaurants.

"Haha Mangle, are you trying to flirt?"

"I could be." Mangle said with a giggle.

"Nice try, silly."

Mangle giggled again. "Well, you must be busy today with the job hunt and all."

"I am, I promise I'll talk to you again before I go to bed."

"Ok master, have a good day!"

"You too Mangle." Logan said as he headed downstairs.

Logan lived alone now. He had decided that it would be better if he didn't rely on Myra for everything, so he moved out from her place. However, after 3 months in and barely being able to keep the rent, he decided to see if Myra would let him move back in with her. At least until he got a good career under his belt.

He sighed and made himself some toast. He then sat on the couch and turned on the TV. It was on the news, which was pretty much the only channel he could get.

The 2016 elections were always being talked about and he got pretty bored of it. "Dang it, why can't they report on something else?" He mumbled under his breath.

He turned it off and looked at the newspaper on his table. Mike must've dropped it off while I was asleep. Logan thought.

He began to read it.

"Boring boring boring..." He repeated after each article.

However, one article caught his eye.

"Circus Baby's Pizza World" Now Hiring local losers with little to no skill required.

"Circus...Baby's? What the heck is that?"

Under the headline was a picture of an animatronic robot that resembled a little clown girl in a red dress.

Logan began to wonder, is this in any way related to Freddy's?

He picked up his phone and dialed Myra's number.

"This is Myra Shaderose." The voice said from the other end.

"Myra, it's Logan."

"Logan? What's wrong, you sound nervous." Myra said in her normal big-sisterly way.

"I think I found something linked to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria."

Myra sighed softly. "Logan, you have to stop with all this. It's over now, can't we stop worrying about that stupid restaurant?"

"You know I can't really drop it. It's part of who I am."

Myra sighed once again. "I'll be over there soon. I'll get Mike as well. Should I call Jeremy?"

"No, I don't want to drag him into this." Logan replied quickly. "That poor man has been through enough."

"Ok Logan. See you soon"

"See you Myra."

Logan hung up the phone and looked back at the newspaper. He quickly dialed the number at the bottom of the article.

"Hello, I'd like to ask about the job opening."

-Sorry about these short chapters. I promise the next ones will be longer.-