Epilogue

Logan sat at his table eating cereal, the news on the screen.

"In other news, Circus baby's Pizza World was found burned to the ground this morning. The cause appeared to be faulty animatronics combusting."

Logan chuckled.

"Oh, Logan, you're already up!" A voice shouted from the other room.

The pale face of Baby appeared around the corner. "Good morning!"

"Heh, morning Mangle."

"Oh, we're still calling me that?" Mangle asked.

"That's your name, isn't it?" Logan said with a chuckle.

"But I'm in Baby's body now. Shouldn't I be called that?" She asked.

"I think you should be you. Don't let your appearance change that." Logan said.

Mangle giggled and walked off.

Logan looked back at the news.

"Today's hot topic! A new chain of Pizzeria restaurants have opened up. These will feature new characters all around. The name of the restaurant is-"

Logan shut off the TV.

"I'm not getting involved with that." He smirked. "Nope, not at all."

He put on his jacket and his hat. 

"I'm heading out Mangle, see you tonight!" He called out.

"See you later!"

Logan hopped into his car and drove off to his new job.

He opened the doors of the vacant restaurant. He took a deep breath and smiled. 

"I'm going to make this right."

He stepped inside this new restaurant. On the top of the building was the image of Freddy Fazbear. The sign said Freddy Fazbear's NEW Pizzeria.

"Write my own ending. Heh, maybe I'm insane."

THE END

This is the Finale of the series. I do not intend to continue with it until I get the inspiration I need. However, I'll be moving focus to my most ambitious book on this site that I've written.

That will begin...soonish, I hope.

And before anyone says anything, I know the story in this one was inaccurate to the true story of FNAF. I don't really care, because this is the story I felt like telling. 

Thank you all for following me on this journey through this inspiring series that has motivated me to write for almost 4 years now.

I hope to move on from this and become the best writer I can be.

Who knows, maybe someday I'll revisit or rewrite this series, but for now this is the end of the story.

While you all wait for my next book, maybe check out some of my other stories! 

The Future Diary books I've put out are some of my favorite that I wrote other than this series, so maybe give them a shot!

Thanks again for reading, best of luck.

Peace!!!