Chapter 7

Logan and Sherry looked at each other and then at the vent that led to Ballora's Gallery. Neither of them wanted to go in. It was just too uncertain.

"Logan, I-I'll go first." Sherry said nervously.

"No, I can't make you do that. You stay back and I'll go." Logan replied as he began to kneel by the vent. "I-I'm sure it'll be ok."

"Who's advice are you taking?" Sherry asked.

"Baby's. I believe she has our best interest at heart." Logan stated. "She seems to know what's going on."

"Alright...be careful...if you got hurt I would never forgive myself."

"I'll be ok."

Sherry nodded and Logan began to crawl through the vent. With each step he took, he could feel his heartbeat getting faster. He'd never really been this scared before. It seemed like the tables were turned on him now.

He made his way into Ballora's Gallery, which was dark and very unsettling. He could hear the music emanating from Ballora as she moved through the room. Ever since his long silent nights at Freddy's as the puppet, he had developed a good sense of hearing. He could easily pinpoint how far she was from him.

He made his way slowly, walking and stopping if he felt he was making too much noise.

I'll be ok, I'm almost there. He thought.

He eventually made it over halfway and could see the door within reach. He got a bit excited and began to make a noise. He stopped as the music got louder. He held his breath and could hear his own heartbeat.

He saw silhouette of Ballora pass by, her beautiful yet terrifying tune playing loudly, overshadowing his now rapid heart beats.

Once she passed, he made his way to the door and shut it tightly behind him. He looked forward and saw a panel. On it was a map of the building and several system command buttons. However, that's not the only thing that was in that room. In the far right corner, visible only when the lights flickered, was Funtime Freddy. During the day it looked like it would bring joy to the children, but it's sight in the darkness was enough to give nightmares.

Logan quickly looked at the panel and began to reset the first system. He looked out of the corner of his eye  and saw that Freddy was closer.

"Oh don't act all weeping angel on me." Logan huffed under his breath as he reset the second system.

He saw a button that said Play Audio. He quickly pressed it and it set off a girly voice. "No one's here." It said creepily.

Freddy moved back to his spot in the corner and Logan continued to reset the systems. One by one, doing this little pattern of rebooting and playing the audio, he was able to get all the systems back up and running.

He was then able to get through Ballora's Gallery fast because of the lights now being on.

Sherry, who had been waiting there, quickly hugged him. "You're ok!"

Logan blushed slightly and hugged back. "Yeah, I'm ok."

"Let's get out of here. It's Six AM." Sherry said, still sounding nervous.

As Sherry pulled Logan out of the building, he looked back and could see both Funtime Foxy and Ballora peering through the glass at him. They just waved, as if this were just a simple game to them. Maybe it was.

All Logan knew was that this was far from over.