Chapter 4

Logan approached the address from the card that the girl, Emily, had given to him. He made a loud sigh and knocked on the door.

"This is crazy..." He mumbled under his breath.

Not two seconds after he knocked on the door, it opened and there stood Emily.

"Oh goodie! You came!" She said way too excitedly.

"Yeah, so what did you want to show me?" Logan asked.

She quickly led him into the house and through to the garage, where Alex was working at a desk.

"Some operation you have here." Logan commented.

"Yeah, we've been working on this for a long time, with little luck however." Emily replied. "But now that we have you, we may be able to figure out how to make it work."

"How could I help?"

"Alex, show him." Emily said.

Alex quickly got up and pull a tarp off of a big machine, revealing an animatronic that resembled a Dragon.

"What is that?" Logan asked, quite shocked with what he was seeing.

"It's Project Silver, a high tech animatronic that we designed and constructed." Alex explained. "It's superior to any animatronic out there...well after you help that is."

"And how will I help?" Logan asked.

"You've known the animatronics for years, you understand them." Emily explained. "Which means you should know how to give it sentience."

"How would I know that?"

"Well um...we just thought you would..." Emily said, now realizing the flaw in her plan.

"I can tell you that most somehow have a soul trapped, however my friend Mike made a sentient one once. I can contact him for you!" Logan said somewhat excitedly.

"That would be great!" Emily replied, twice as excitedly.

"After my shift tomorrow, I'll contact you two and have Mike stop by." Logan said.

"Thank you so much Logan." Alex said.

Logan looked at his watch. "It's getting late, so I had better get going. See you guys."

He left and returned home. 

"Hello master!" Mangle said happily.

"Hey Mangle, how was your day?" Logan asked.

Mangle's little head on the screen bobbed up and down happily. "Oh I watched a livestream of some horror game today. It was very funny!"

"That's good, what game?"

"Spooky's House of Jumpscares, I think." Mangle answered.

"Sounds fun, maybe I get it for you to play." Logan offered.

"Oh thank you master!" 

Logan smiled. "But it's bedtime for us both, so we'll wait til tomorrow."

"Ok master, goodnight."

"Goodnight Mangle."