Chapter 2

Myra Shaderose, Logan's kind of girlfriend, arrived at his apartment and knocked on the door. He quickly answered and hugged her tightly.

"Oh good! You're here!" He said a little too excitedly.

"Geez, you are such a clingy guy." Myra said with a giggle. "So what did you find out about Freddy's?"

"Look at this!" Logan held up the newspaper to Myra.

"Circus Baby...hmm..." She stared intently at the ad. "What does this have to do with Freddy's?"

"Well, I was doing some research and look at this." He showed her a website on his phone. It was a review for the building. On the banner was a picture of four animatronics, including the female one from the newspaper ad. The others were a ballerina with her eyes closed, and a blue outfit. A pink and white bear and a pink and white fox. On the bear's hand was a blue bunny puppet.

"In the article it says that their names are Baby, Ballora, Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy." Logan stated.

"So they are connected." Myra replied.

"Yeah, so I'm going to work there."

"You're what?!" Myra screamed.

"I'm going to work at Circus Baby's." Logan restated.

Myra rubbed her eyes. "Logan, are you stupid?"

"Probably." He shrugged.

She sighed and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Logan, we can't keep doing this. Everytime something about Freddy's comes up...well bad things happen..."

Logan hugged her. "Myra, it will be alright. It's probably nothing. If you want, you can come with me tomorrow to see the restaurant before night."

She nodded. "Thank you."

~The Next Day~

Logan, Myra, Mike, and Sherry all entered the new, Circus Baby's restaurant. 

"I'm having serious déjà vu." Mike said under his breath.

"Same." Sherry said.

They all looked over at the stage where the four animatronics were singing and dancing. Logan looked up at the stage. He stared for a moment until the one in the front, Baby, looked over. He wasn't sure, but he thought that she winked at him.

"Probably just my imagination." 

"What was that?" Myra asked.

"Nothing, just talking to myself." He lied.

They all sat at a booth and waited to be served. A waitress walked up, she wore a red outfit that resembled Baby's, but it was pretty modest and professional looking. The waitress seemed odd though. She seemed nervous, like something bad would happen to her if she messed up. However she was probably just shy. She was also deathly pale.

"H-hi, may I get you four some drinks?" She asked timidly.

"I'll have a coffee please." Sherry said.

"Just an ice water." Mike stated.

"A Diet Coke." Myra said.

"Is P-pepsi ok?" The waitress asked.

Myra nodded. "Yeah."

Logan found himself kind of staring at the waitress. Not in a lustful way, but she just intrigued him.

"S-sir?" The waitress said nervously.

"Oh sorry! I'll have a Dr. Pepper!" Logan said frantically.