Chapter Two: Death of a Hero

A few weeks later...

Scarlett's POV
I walk to Wayne Manor to find a surprise. I smile.
"Celeste! Paige! What are you two doing here?" I say hugging them both.
"We're waiting for the Justice League to finish reading my dad's will." Paige explains.
"Will? Why would they need to-
oh right.. I'm sorry Paige, I forgot." Paige's dad died a few weeks ago. To the world he was billionaire. To his city, he was that, and their hero. Green Arrow.
"It's fine." Paige replied giving me a weak smile.
"So um, Celeste what are you doing here? I thought your parents were at Atlantis?" I ask turning towards Celeste changing the subject.
"Oh, they are. Adam and I are staying at Paige's until they get back." Celeste explains.
"Where is he?" I ask looking around.
"Oh, he's out with William, Wally, Aidan, Allen and Derrick." Honey says as I turn towards her.
"Althea, I'm pretty sure you have to ask before you take someone's apple."
"Heather! Althea!" I hug them both.
"Hey, mind if I borrow this apple?" Althea asks me taking a bite. I nod. I then here someone sigh.
"Hey, Arthur you ok?" I ask Arthur. Heather and him were the children of Hawkwoman and Hawkman. I felt bad for Arthur. There was one difference between him and his sister. They both had wings, but Arthur couldn't hide his, so he had to stay and not go out of his house.
"Boo!"
"Ah! William..." Althea said gritting her teeth.
"Hiya!" Wally said coming into the house. He didn't have the speed, because he was adopted by Tigress but it didn't really matter. He kinda liked being normal.
"Just because you're the son of the Flash doesn't mean you can sneak up on me like that, William!" Althea announced. I laughed a bit.
"Alright! Enough!" I said calmly. Then Derrick, Aidan, Allen and Adam came in the room.
"Alright, I've heard my piece of the will, we can go home." Black Canary says coming in the room from the Batcave. Hawkman and Hawkwomen come in the room after her.
"Heather, Arthur you two can stay if you want." Hawkwomen said.
"Thanks mom, but I think I want to go home." Heather said stretching. Hawkwomen glanced at her son.
"I think I'll go home."
"No! Don't do that!"
"Yeah c'mon stay!" The boys pleaded. Arthur cracked a tiny smile and nodded about staying.

~Black gate Prision~

Stephanie's POV
I walk down the halls if Blackgate. My dad asked me to come to see him. I didn't want to but I was curious on what he wanted. I sit down in a chair and a guard brings my dad in. We both pick up the phones.
"Thank you for coming, Steph."
"Don't call me that. What do you want dad?"
"I want you to forgive me. I'm going to die very soon, I think. I want to hear you forgive me. Please." My father explains. I try to hold back tears. He's making be feel guilty. Wait, why should I feel guilty? He's the one that wasn't there for me! Mom suffered depression. He was a stupid villain who let the Riddler stay at our house once.
"No. I'll never forgive you. I hope you have fun dying in your cell." I say coldly and hanging up the phone.
"You'll regret that!" My father shouted as I left for home.

~Tim's apartment~

Tim's POV
Steph comes inside.
"Hey, you ok?" I ask concerned.
"I told him to have a fun time dying in his cell." I nod as she stares into the night sky.

Author's Notes
Another Chapter done!
Tell me what you think. If anyone actually is reading this...😕
BatgirlGeek❤️