Chapter Twenty-Five: The Long Lost Speedster

*= singing
3rd person
"*Ohhh! Baby you can do wrong! You can do no harm, no harm done! Oh, oh, ohh!!*" Artemis sang while driving down the road on a nice, sunny afternoon.
"Artemis!!" A voice shouted, but she didn't hear. Then someone in a Kid Flash costume ran shouting her name while phasing through her car. Her tires screeched and she got out of her car, tears welling up in her eyes and her face horrified.
"Wally?!"

~Mount Justice~

Honey's POV
"Lian, do you have... Lex Luther?" I asked as we played Villain Go Fish.
"Go fish." Lian said gloating.
"Ugh..." I mutter taking another card from the deck.
"Hey! Can you keep it down! Scar and I are trying to play chess!" Jan shouted on the other side of the room as Scar silently picks up two chess pieces and puts them on her pile. Theodosia was quietly reading a book and Martian was watching TV.
"Ok, Honey, do you have a Clock King?" Heather asks and I growl again handing her the card.
"Thank you." She mutters in response. We continued playing when Erica sped into the room.
"Hey Erica, what's up?" Althea says, distracted by her hang nail as she leaned against the wall.
"Um... well, the Justice League is here!"
"Wait what?!" I shout as we all stop what we are doing and shoot up freezing in place.
"Uh-huh!! Come on!!" Erica shouts speeding off.

~Computer Room~

Celeste's POV👽
We all walk in huddled together nervously.
"Are we in trouble?" I ask quietly but they weren't listening.
"Are you sure it was Wally?" Dad asked Tigress with a very stern gaze.
"If I wasn't sure, Conner than I wouldn't be here!"
"Ok, let's all calm down. Start from the beginning, Artemis."
"I was listening music in my car and then a voice called out my name and someone in a Kid Flash costume went through my car. It was Wally."
"You sure?"
"We all know what he looks like, Conner! I dated him!! Trust me, it was him!" Lian's aunt shouted in anger.
"Ahem." I coughed and the League turned towards me.
"What's going-"
"AHHH!!!!!!" Lian shouts interrupting Paige's question. We froze. It couldn't be, Wally West. Kid Flash. Calling out Tigress' real name. He was trapped. He looked almost like a ghost. And then... vanished. Gone. Nothing more but air. I looked at their faces. They were terrified and revealed. Which only meant one thing, they knew something that we didn't.
"Ok, all of you, go into the living room." Mom said calmly.

Paige's POV🏹
"Oh no! Lian's fainted!" I say checking her pulse to see if she is breathing while Honey fans her.
"Well, take her with you!" Celeste's mom snapped at me.
"But-" Carm was about to protest but got interrupted.
"Just take her with you!!!" Miss Martian snapped again.
"Fine... I mean if you want to be like that." Scar muttered and Miss Martian cold gaze laid on her. She immediately froze. She needs to keep busy so that Miss Martian isn't more angry.
"C'mon, Scar. You can help me get her body out of here." I explain grabbing the upper half of Lian's body. Scar nods and Martian was about to protest, when Scar gives him a bat glare. He gulped.
"Don't worry. We've got it handled." I reassure confidently and smirk as we head back to the living room.

~Later~

{Allen's POV}
After several minutes Lian woke up and everything was back to normal...until Kid Flash came back.
"HELP ME!!!" He screamed, it was loud but his voice seemed distant. Scar went over and touched his face and her hazel eyes went wide as her jet black hair ruffled in the wind. "HE's REAL!!!" She shouted so that the muffled wind of the "portal" wouldn't interfere. She tugged on his arm and she fell as Kid Flash ended up in the living room. "What...what happened to be me?" He asked looking down at his hands and then his surroundings.

Kid Flash's POV⚡️

I looked up and jumped back a little at some kids staring at me.
"W-who are you people?!"
"They're the new Young Justice team, Wally."
"Meghan?! Conner! Artemis! Dick! Garth! Zatanna! What-what happened to me?"
"Well, what do you remember?"
"I disappeared and then... I was trapped in the Speedforce. Then this girl recused me!" I said pointing towards a girl with black and hazel eyes. Meghan nods and gets up. The rest follow and Dick puts a hand on my shoulder and then leaves with everyone else.
"Well, uh, I'm Scarlett, Scar for short. I'm Red Hood and Black Bat's daughter." The girl who saved me says as we shake hands. I also learn the rest of their names. Lian, Roy's clone's daughter, Janie, Alexa and Derrick, Barbara and Dick's daughters and son. Then there was Celeste and Adam, Meghan and Conners children. Then William, Barry and Aunt Iris's son. Adian and Honey, Tim and Stephanie's daughter and son. Martin, Green Lantern and Star Sapphire's son. Then there was Cosima, Luke and Bette's daughter. Theodosia, Garth and Raven's daughter. Birdie, Helena and Daxton's daughter. Carmen and Allen, Damien and Hope's daughter and son. Then there was Arthur and Heather, children of Hawkman and Hawkwoman. Then Paige, Green Arrow and Black Canery's daughter. Tula, Raquel and Kaldur's daughter. And finally Lucy, daughter of Joker and Harley Quinn, Robert, son of the Riddler and then Erica, daughter of Reserve Flash and David, son of Inertia. They were half-siblings. It was all so werid. How could I possibly keep this straight?!

~Later~

~•[Artemis POV]•~
I took Wally to my apartment to meet my adoptive son, Wally. I let him talk with him and they looked so cute together. I almost cried. I missed Wally. We...we all missed him.

Author's Notes
YEAH!!! Wally's back!!! Isn't this great! Oh BTW in the last chapter, the last scene when Bruce gives Julia the ashes? Idk if you have guessed (you probably have guessed) but Alfred is sadly not alive when this series starts!😭 I was going to reveal that in the Love Stories book (the tie-in to Indescribable) but of course I couldn't finish that! I've gtg!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Five more to go and then I take a break and work on other books!
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️