•~Halloween Special•~A Goulish Visit

Hey! Happy Halloween! This story was written in August (finished on October 13th) because I knew that I probably wasn't going to write on Halloween, so I'm pre-writing it, I guess? It was one of HopeWayne suggestions to me for a chapter idea in July, one of the ideas was a haunted house, I was going to do it as a chapter, but I decided to make it as a Halloween Special (let's hope I update a few days before Halloween) Finger crossed🤞 I get it done before then! Enjoy👋🏻

~Wayne Manor~

Honey's POV
I was so excited!! It was Halloween one of my favorite holidays and me, Janie, Alexa, Derrick, Aiden, Birdie, Cosima, Carmen, Allen, Scar and Lucy decided to go to a Haunted House together. On the paper it said that it wouldn't be THAT scary! Let's just hope nothing goes wrong! I put my bumblebee costume on and headed out the door.

The girl's costumes:

The boys costumes:

I feel so bad for the boys! I couldn't find decent costumes for teens (Aidan and Allen's are adults), I tried to find a cute puppy costume for Derrick, but I just gave up!

Janie's POV
After what seemed like forever, Honey finally arrived.
"Hey guys!" She said waving cheerfully.
"Hey!" I said smiling at her.
"Ok, let's go." Scar said going up to our tour guide of the Haunted Mansion.

Scarlett's POV
As our tour guide drawled on about the history of the mansion, I couldn't help but have an eerie feeling, and it was really chilly! Mom was right. I should've brought a sweater!
"How can you be cold, Scar? It's so warm in here!" Alexa explains bluntly.
"Alexa, you're near the heating system! Of course you would be warm!" I replied angrily.
"And now for the last stop, this was the captain's quarters of the-"
"AHHH!!! IT'S MOVING!!! THE BED IS MOVING!!" Honey screamed and the tour guide eyes went wide and she turned, but she didn't see anything.
"Scarlett..." a voice whispered. I turned around, but there was nothing there.

Birdie's POV
After we got out of the mansion, Scar looked scared, like something was after her.
"Scar?" I ask tapping her on the shoulder.
"Ah!" She shouts.
"Are you ok?" I ask concerned.
"No!!! It was freezing in there and someone called out my name!!!" She shouted.
"Scarlett..."
"AHH!!" She screamed.
"Besides! You heard Honey! The bed was moving!!!" I sighed.
"Scar! Get a grip. Maybe there was a ghost, but there is nothing now. Ok? Let's just walk back." Scar nods. I smile and we walk back to Wayne Manor.
"Birdie... Birdie!" I jump at hearing my own name.
"What now?!" Alexa asked impatiently.
"Someone just called out MY name!" I explained.
"What? That's not- oh god! I can hear my name too!!" Soon all our names were being called out.
"Who's there?" Janie asked nervously.
"It is I... Boston Bra-"
"AHHH!!!" We all screamed hoping the ghost wouldn't kill us.
"What a minute! Deadman?!" Honey exclaimed in confusion. We stopped covering our eyes.
"I'm sorry that I scared you and are ruining your Halloween night, but I need your help." Deadman explains and we all glance at each other.
"What do you need?" I asked and he smiled back at me in gratitude.

Derrick's POV
Deadman said that he needed some help with some ghosts. We either helped him or he was going to go to the Afterlife. So we decided to search throughout the neighborhood. I looked over at a bucket near a house, it seemed to be moving. I ran and grabbed it. But... uh... it wasn't actually a ghost, it was just some invisible wire making the bucket float. I looked up at an old woman not every pleased.
"Hehe... sorry! I thought... uh... my cat was in there. He's not." I explained chuckling nervously at my horrible lie.

Adian's POV
I shook my head. Derrick! You're such an idiot! The lady looked at us, with a mad look in her eye.
"Sorry." We said in sync. We quickly ran away from that whole fiasco and tried to find the ghosts somewhere else.

~Wayne Manor~

Honey's POV
We all got home a little exhausted, from searching everywhere for the ghosts.
"Hey kids! How was the haunted house?" Mom asked us. We all looked at each other and shrugged.
"Oh, was it that bad?" Aunt Cass asked.
"No. It was a little chil-" Adian stopped talking as his eyes became wide, I looked over and saw a photo of my grandparents just casually floating up above my mom and aunt's heads.
"What is it?" Mom asked with a smile.
"Oh uh... nothing! Nothing!!" I replied as Scar and Birdie tried to get the floating frame to get on the table. Mom turned and screamed. Next minute Deadman was possessing Aunt Cass. Then came Dad's lecture.
"And you couldn't tell us this before because??"
"Daaad! We just got here!" I complained.
"You have a cell phone for a reason you know." Dad retorted.
"Deadman, can you calm down? We'll get you the souls. Can you please stop possessing my mother?" Scar begged. Deadman agreed and we returned the souls to him. After that, he left.

Scarlett's POV
"So... how exactly did this happen?" Mom asked curiously as our entire family came into the living room. We glanced at each other and smiled. This certainly was a Halloween that we weren't going to forget!

Author's POV
Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you enjoyed and please suggest new chapters. I would appreciate it!
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️