Chapter Ten: House of Villians

This photo is for the chapter

This photo is for the chapter. Enjoy!

Aidan's POV
We were all hanging out at grandpa's house watching TV when Aunt Cassandra came in.
"Alright all of you need to listen. Uncle Tim, Dick, Jason, Aunt Helena and Aunt Stephanie are going on patrol. Grandpa and Grandma are leaving soon for a new Batman exhibition at the Batman museum (yes, there is a bat museum in the future now!) and I will be going out in about an hour to run some errands. Do you think you all will be fine by yourselves?"
"Yeah. We're totally responsible." Scar replied smiling at Aunt Cass.
"Thank you." She says kissing Scar's head.
"Mom!" Scar says squirming as Ax grabs the remote and turns up the volume to 28. Aunt Cass laughs as Mom walks in the room.
"Have you seen Tim?"
"He's in the kitchen with Dick."
"Got it." Mom says as Grandma and Grandpa say good bye and leave the house.

~An hour later~

Cassandra's POV
"Alright I'm leaving. Bye! Call me if you need me, okay?"
"Bye!" They reply.

Scarlett's POV
I yawn as we look through the channels in boredom.
"You what go down to the cave?"
"Not yet." They reply.

~The Ice Berg Lounge~

Unknown POV
"Excuse me? Mister Cobblepot? Some gentlemen would like to see you." I sigh. I smirk.
"Leave us."
"Mister Cobblepot will you sirs."
"Thank you, miss." Joker says with a smile. I'm surprised how well he can disguise himself.
"Gentlemen! Do you have it?"
"Here. This is the money. Now give us the guns and we can do this." Twoface replies.
"Oh. The money isn't for guns. We won't be needing guns for this break in. This money is for my secretary."
"Rrr..." Twoface growls in announce flipping his coin.
"I assume you've got a plan?" Riddler asks.
"Why are we getting Wayne's grandchildren?" Twoface asks, his voice growing a bit gruffer.
"Because, according to Hugo Strange, those kids are the children of our greatest enemy's bats and birds." Riddler smirks. This plan will come to order...

~Wayne Manor~

Riddler's POV🍀
"Alright. So we're just going in just like that?" Penguin nods.
"That sounds easier said than done." Twoface adds.
"Will you quit flippin' that damn coin?!"
"C'mon Riddler, it'll be an adventure!"
"You're sick Joker. Real Sick! And why did you bring that girl along?"
"What? She can't see us at work. Besides she'll be a criminal just like her father." Joker replied smiling and grabbing her chin showing her terrified face and red puffy eyes.
"Look I'm not a father but she looks terrified to me."
"Enough of this! If anyone comes home MY plan will be ruined! And leave the girl here." Penguin says going in.

~Living room~

Scarlett's POV
"Oh bats!" I drop my phone and we hide in the other living room.
"Oh god! What do we do?!"
"What can we do? There are four supervillains in our living room!" Honey whispers. We sneak over to the clock. Unfortunately, I slammed the door...

Joker's POV
I smile.
"They're in there." I say pointing to the clock.
"How do you know that?" Riddler asks.
"Because I've snuck in there before." I reply smiling. (Death of the Family reference.) They glance at each other and I crack it open.
"Oh Scarlett!!"

Scarlett's POV
I run but trip.
"Hello there little Scarlett!"
"H-how do you know my name?!" I shout as I sneakily press the communicator button.

~Jason's Safe house~

Tim's POV
"Guys! You need to listen to this!" Steph, Cass, Dick, Helena, Damian and Jason crowd around me as I take my communicator out.
"I said how do you know my name?!" Scarlett shouts.
"It wasn't that hard to find! Now, tell me where your daddy is?"
"NO!"
"Fine! I'm sure they'll be perfectly fine with us kidnapping you and your cousins." Riddler replies.
"Keep on DREAMN' THEN!!!!!" Scarlett shouts hitting Riddler over the head with something.
"DAMN YOU BRAT!!" Riddler spats.
"Why the hell are we still listening?!" Jason spats and I turn it off as we get in our motorcycles and speed off.

~Highway~

Jason's POV
I got a video from Joker.
"Hello there bats and birds! We some every important people here that you might want! So you might want hurry before Twoface- HAHA!!!- B-blows their brains out!!!"
"You guys getting this?"
"Loud and clear." Tim replies.
"Y-yep..."
"Steph, please calm down."
"YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN TIM!! OUR CHILDREN WILL DIE IF WE DON'T GET THERE SOON!!!" Steph says almost crying.
"Steph, we'll get there in time. Don't worry." I reply.
"Huh, who knew you could be so calm." Helena says.
"Can we please focus?" Damian pleads.
"Calm down, Damian! We'll get there in time!" Dick replies.

~Wayne Manor~

Jason's POV
"Joker?! Where are you?!"
"Riddle me this," Riddler says having his staff block our way, "what has pale skin, black hair and has given me a bruise on my head!" He said gritting his teeth.
"Shut up! Tell me where you've put them.. Now!" I say enraged.
"Heh. Downstairs." He says smirking and putting his staff behind his shoulders. We run downstairs.
"You've come just in time..." Joker says smiling. Two face flipped his coin while the air was filled with smoke from penguin's pipe.
"Your daughter is pretty."
"Stay. Away. From her!!!!"
"Too bad she's going to die."
"I wouldn't be so sure of that." A voice says from up above. A woman jumps down. A Black Bat.
"Aw Hell no!!!" Riddler spats as she starts attacking him and we all join.

~Later~

Riddler's POV🍀
Moments later after Black Bat jumped us we were arrested.
"Wait, where the hell is Joker?!" Two face asks.
"Damn him..." I mutter as I'm taken away.

Cassandra's POV
"Hey. How did you know we were here?" Jason asks.
"I have my ways... Ok, Steph buttdialed me."
"I did?! Oh! I did." Tim smiles at her and kisses Steph's cheek.
"Well I'm glad you did." Jason says kissing me. A car pulls up.
"Mom!!" Carmen and Allen say and go over to hug Hope as she kisses them both.
"Damian! Please tell me you're alright?! Is everyone alright?!"
"Hope, please calm down everything is fine. Alright?" She hugs Damian and he kisses her forehead. Helena smiles at them and someone else comes out of the car.
"Daxton?!"
"Hey." He says quickly kissing Helena.
"I picked him up. I hope you don't mind."
"No of course not thank, Hope." Helena says smiling at her and Birdie comes over to hug her dad.

(Unknown POV)
"Hello there sweetie! Hi there honey!" Mom says smiling at me and dad.
"Hi mom. I'm going to bed. Night!"
"You what me to put your hair in pigtails?!" Mom asks eagerly.
"No." I reply going upstairs. I close my door.
"If this plan works I'll be out of this madhouse by morning..."

Author's Notes
Could you guess who that POV was? No? I'll tell you... IT'S HARLEY QUINN AND JOKER's DAUGHTER!! I know that Harley's more independent in the comics and not with Joker but I wanted to do it anyway and she might move away from Joker😉 We'll see. Here's my problem. I need a name for their daughter... Does anyone have one?
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️