Classified YJ File

Hey guys! To be keep you occupied while I finish writing the last chapter, here's a file of all the YJ members (I simply forgot to put this somewhere so here it'll go!)

Information in this file is classified! DO NOT LET THIS GET INTO WRONG HANDS!!

Leader: Miss Martian

New Young Justice Team:

Scarlett Sandra Todd: Daughter of Red Hood and Black Bat

Derrick John Grayson: Son of Nightwing and Oracle (Brother of Janie and Alexa Grayson)

Janie Grayson: Daughter of Nightwing and Oracle (Sister of Derrick and Alexa Grayson)

Alexa Mary Grayson: Daughter of Nightwing and Oracle (Sister of Janie and Derrick Grayson)

Adian Jack Drake: Son of Red Robin and Spoiler (Brother of Honey Drake)

Honey Drake: Daughter of Red Robin and Spoiler (Sister of Adian Drake)

Birdie Opal: Daughter of Huntress and Daxton Opal (son of Hugo Strange/husband of Huntress, changed name)

Carmen Wayne: Daughter of Batman and Hope Wayne (Wife of Batman) (Sister of Allen Wayne)

Allen Wayne: Son of Batman and Hope Wayne (Wife of Damian Wayne) (Brother of Carmen Wayne)

Cosima Fox: Daughter of Batwing and Hawkfire (retired)

Lucy Quinn: Daughter of Harley Quinn and Joker (Half-sister of Rosette Quinn)

William West-Allen: Son of Flash (retired) and Iris West-Allen (Wife of Flash)

Paige Queen: Daughter of Green Arrow (deceased) and Black Canary (On fourth mission, discovered Canary Cry)

Celeste Kent: Daughter of Superboy and Miss Martian (Sister of Adam Kent)

Adam Kent: Son of Superboy and Miss Martian (Brother of Celeste Kent)

Arthur Hall: Son of Hawkman and Hawkwoman (Brother of Heather Hall)

Heather Hall: Daughter of Hawkman and Hawkwoman (Sister of Arthur Hall)

Althea Kent: Daughter of Superman and Wonderwoman

Lian Harper: Daughter of Red Arrow and Cheshire

Robert Nygma (Xavier): Son of the Riddler and possibly Echo or Query (name was made Xavier when his father pretended to be a poor family that needed help for going to school for the Wayne Enterprises foundation, but Riddler has been arrested for trying to hurt Lucy Quinn)

David Thawne: Son of Inertia and Alex Murphy (a former henchwoman for Reverse Flash and Inertia).
(The only good thing Inertia did as a father was not telling his son about his line of work or the rivalry between the Thawnes and the Allens. David has connections with Lucy and Robert. He knows them both as friends but at different times.) (Half-brother of Erica Thawne)

Tula Ahum: Daughter of Aqualad and Rocket

Erica Thawne: Daughter of Reserve Flash and Alex Murphy (a former henchwoman for Reverse Flash and Inertia) (Half-Sister of David Thawne)

Rosette Quinn: Daughter of Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn (Half-Sister of Lucy Quinn) (Not fully a member)

Theodosia Logan: Daughter of Raven and Beast Boy

Martin Jordan: Son of Star Sapphire and Green Lantern

Zelda Zatara: Daughter of Constantine and Zatanna (Sister of Ambrosia Zatara)

Ambrosia Zatara- Daughter of Constantine and Zatanna (Sister of Zelda Zatara)

Other crime fighting kids:

Jinny- Daughter of Midnighter and Apollo

River- Daughter of the Tempest (sister of Misty and Brooke)

Edward- Son of Guardian and Bumblebee

So yeah, that's all I'll give you guys. My second week of school starts tomorrow and ironically we're starting on a Tuesday like last week! It's also really hot in my room right now, my bed isn't made, and I made the mistake of wearing a sweater today :/

Enough of my rambling, sorry guys. That's all I'll give you for now! I was looking through the other books, it's kind of crazy how much numbers have depleted :( But no matter! As always thanks Meowzers__ and HopeWayne for voting and commenting for... geez. It's been two years! I know I've said before, but... wow!
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️