Chapter Three: Battle Wounds

~Wayne Manor~

{Carmen's POV}
"Oh c'mon. Just one kiss?"
"Not now, Aidan!"
"You know you're dad is going to find out right?" Scar comments.
"He's not going to. Besides he's out on patrol and- I can see you rolling your eyes, Ax!" I say changing the subject.
"Whatever." She mutters continuing to read her-wait-my book on Hamlet.

Honey's POV
The only sound after that conversation was the grandfather clock aka the entrance to the Batcave.
"I wonder, I wonder what our parents are doing right now." I say. They all shrug as I go back to homework.

~Warehouse~

Tim's POV
I punch a whole in the wall.
"Ugh! Tim, are you done?" Steph complains.
"Will you calm down?" I say a bit angry.
"So should you." Helena mutters. The door finally opens and we fight some goons and look for info.
"Alright, we need to find any clues about the Riddler." Damian announces.
"Let's go and find him then." Steph replies.

Stephanie's POV
I am walking around when someone grabs me by the arm.
"Hel-"
"Don't speak. You're going to tell me where my daughter is!" The man let's go of me. There he was.
"Cain. I won't tell you where your daughter is. Never. She doesn't want to speak to you."
"Fine. Go, but let me tell you this, your father may be out of jail soon. Very soon."
"Sure. Rot in hell." I say walking out.
"Steph are you ok?" I jump at Tim's voice.
"How much did you hear?"
"All of it. He's not going to get out of jail."
"You don't know tha-"
"Sh Sh Sh. Don't speak."
"Tim we're on patrol."
"I don't care." Our lips are almost touching.
"Ugh!!" We ran over. No! Jason!!! David Cain was beating Jason into the wall. I started to hyper ventilate. Don't leave is us Jason!!!

Tim's POV
I looked at Steph. Her eyes began to roll back.
"No. No!!! Steph! Jason!! Please stay with us!!" I beg. Damian knocks out David Cain and we take Jason and Steph to the hospital.

~Dr. Tompkins' Clinic~

Jason's POV
I wake up in Dr. Thompkins' Clinic.
"Why- why am I here?"
"Cass' dad tried to beat you after talking to Steph." Tim explains and I nod.
"Am I good to leave?" Leslie nods and we leave.

~Tim's car~

Stephanie's POV
We're sitting in Tim's car when we pull up to a red light.
"Tim?"
"Hm?" I kiss him quickly. He just looks at me and squeezes my hand as the light changes.

~Jason's apartment~

Cassandra's POV
I hear someone open the door.
"Dad!!!" Scar exclaims.
"Hey sweetheart," he glances up at me, "Scar, I need to talk to mom, alone alright?"

Scarlett's POV
I shrug and go into out living room and decide to read the Gotham Gazette out of boredom.

Cassandra's POV
"So, you heard." I nod not looking at him.
"Cass, I'm really sorry. You father beat me for no reason and-" I interrupt him with a kiss.
"S-sorry." He kisses my cheek and I smile.