Chapter Seventeen: The Red Archer's Child

Scarlett's POV
I plopped down on the couch in Mount Justice. Weirdly, Canary stills trains "sidekicks" here. My stomach hurt from a recent training session with Canary. Ow! Uh... just thinking about it is giving me a stomach cramp! Or maybe my menstrual cycle is happening... no, it couldn't be that, I had it last week... I turn on the TV and literally nothing is on.
"Hello? Scar you here?!" William calls after me.
"Heyy Will what's up?"
"Miss Martain wants everyone to be in the computer room." I nod getting up and going really slow as William speeds by.

~Computer Room~

*I wanted a picture but couldn't find one, it's the area where Batman contacts The Team from The WatchTower.*

Honey's POV
"Alright, Team. This is very important that you listen to me," Miss Martian begins fiddling on the computer, "you will have to infiltrate LexCorp. People are saying that the people at LexCorp are building a weapon that could destroy Happy Harbor and all the surrounding areas, like Star, Central, etc. Now, do not focus on anyone else except Mercy, she is a redhead and is the personal assistant to Lex Luther, the company's owner. This is her," she says showing a picture of Mercy "I know this is a lot to ask of all of you but believe you can all handle it. Do you understand the task?" We all nod.
"When do we go there?" Paige asks.
"4:00 in the afternoon. Until then meeting adjourned."

~LexCorp, 4:00 pm, meeting room~

Birdie's POV
"Ok, we can all here each other, right?"
"Yep." William replied.
"Loud and clear." Adian added.
"Ok, good. I'm in the building as we speak."
"Yes, I know I can see you." Celeste replies and I glance over at her dressed as a security guard.
Celeste focus!
Uhh? What's going on?!
Oh, Martian mind reading!
That's a thing, Celeste?!
Yes, Scar, it is and it gets pretty annoying!
Hey! Team! FOCUS! I asked to be on this mission because you are all mature enough! I didn't ask you to goof around!
Sorry Mom!
"*sighs* Has anyone found anything?" I say through my earpiece.
I've found Mercy!
You have?! Great Scar!
"Alright, Team, wherever you are, head toward the meeting area! That's where Scar and Mercy are. Whatever you do. DO NOT RUN!! AVOID AS LITTLE ATTENTION AS POSSIBLE!" Miss Martian says over our coms. We speed walk over to Mercy and we stop peeking into a door.
"There she is..." I satisfactorily. I open the door and then an arrow shoots towards the case Mercy was holding and a girl with green eyes and a red mask covering her face. She was wearing all red. I gulp.
What do we do now?!
Fight Mercy!
What about the archer in red?
I have a feeling I know who she is...

{Allen's POV}
We all glance at each other, what were we supposed to do?! We decided on fighting Mercy until she had me by the neck.
Allen!!!
Oh god! What do we do?!
"AH!!!!" Mercy screamed as the girl's arrow shot her robotic arm.
"Go on, take it! Just spare me!!" Mercy shouted in agony. A red arrow shot down with the case and I looked up as the girl looked down at us.

Aidan's POV
"Hey come down here and so yourself!!" Paige shouts. They started to fight and the girl in red falls to the ground her mask falling off and Paige looks terrified.
"Lian!"
"Paige!" They hugged.
"W-what are you doing here?"
"I came to "stretch my legs".
"Yeah I can see that... what about your dad? Does he know?" Lian shook her head.
"What... who are you?" Cosima asks coming over.
"My name's Lian. Lian Nyguen Harper, I'm the red archer's daughter."
"Wait, you're Arsenal's daughter?"
"No. I'm Red Arrow's daughter."

~Mount Justice~

Scarlett's POV
"About time you showed up." Miss Martian said as we walked in the door.
"Your dad and your aunt want to talk to you." Miss Martian added as two archers came into the room.
"What is it with red and green in your family?" I whisper to Paige.
"Don't ask me, ask my dad when you get up there with him." She replies.
"Hi Daddy... hi Aunt Arty... look I'm really sorry for sneaking off!! I just wanted to try and help someone! I-I'm sorry!" Her dad bent down and look up at her.
"Look, Lian. You're not ready you can't do those things just yet. I'm just looking out for you. I don't want you to get hurt."
"Ok... I'm sorry." She said looking down at her feet.
"Tell you what... if you let me train you then in about a month you can join this team." Lian looked up again and smiled and hug her dad.

~One month later~

Scarlett's POV
It was true. Lian's dad, the clone of Roy Harper, kept his promise. It's been a month and he's let her join.
"Alright team, I've got a new mission for you. I think you're all ready."
"What's the mission?"

To be continued...

Author's Notes
Thx for being patient guys! New chapter will be up soon! I've got FOUR MORE chapters of this to finish!! Wish me luck!👌🏻
Bye!
BatgirlGeek